Spin off for StarCraft instead a "3"?

I would love to see how the adventures of the world of StarCraft progress after the epilogue of the second chapter. but then I think a “3” may not really be necessary for the franchise. not so much for the interest but because like RTS SC2 it does a great job, perhaps it is the pinnacle of how to enhance this genre in all possible ways. the generational leap with the first chapter was just perfect and coexists as an alternating difficulty in tournaments, but how can you imagine the revived 3.0 of the RTS?

So, I would very much like the future of the franchise to start touching new areas, just like WarCraft did by betting on WoW and Hearrhstone. the best candidate is obviously the “Ghost” project with Nova, but I would say that there could be some interesting developments if it were treated as a stealth FPS. maybe not as Hitman, but … closer to classics like No One Lives Forever? With special gadget of a Spy?

So instead of Starcraft as a game, make it a franchise. I play it because it’s Starcraft not Mario Galaxy Kart Tennis Bowling Adventure Time. But that’s me being harsh everyone has their opinion and why not a spin off. It could be cool. gg!

1 Like

StarCraft: Sector Wars

It will be a World of WarCraft + Planetside 2.

1 Like

bring back starcraft ghost, It would be neat to finally see the units in first person.

1 Like

Honestly whike I would love to see an SC3 I doubt blizzard in their current state could do it justice. But I would also love to see it be a franchise in its own right. These ideas sound brilliant.