Spectre program

A thought came up playing legacy of the void maybe the Spectres were already exposed to Amons mind control to a smaller degree in WoL. Through the Terrazin they gained power from Amon who boosted the Spectres abilities establishing these stealthy killers in the Koprulu sector and have Raynors Raiders equip them with gear and eventually they got fully mind controlled and served in Amons forces

Phantoms? Do you mean… Spectres? Ghosts? Regardless, Raynor brought Spectres into the Void to fight Amon, so we know that not all of them were controlled by Amon.

I wonder if the Mobius was one’s working the spectre on behalf of the Dominion.

If so it’s likely that after Amon hit, that the Raiders had the last contigent of free spectres in the entire sector. Dominion was using ghost even after NCO.

Project: Shadowblade was its own program. Almost everybody involved with it was killed or arrested after it collapsed, except Warfield.

1 Like

Yes in german they are called Phantoms I thought in English they have the same name. Spectres are ruthless killers and occasionally lost their minds, my theory is Amon influenced them by enhancing their powers but by doing so partially revealed himself, the Spectres couldn’t make sense of the horrors they saw in the void and that made them lose their grip to reality eventually most Spectres where under Amons influence

something similar happens with spectre wraith