Special Forces Elite 5

Discord: discord.gg/MxxbFcK

Join Discord to find plenty of players and information about the game, it’s free to sign up and awesome! If you chose to make a post here, I’ll still reply but it might be some time before I see your post.

Gameplay

Each player starts in a corner of the map alongside a base with one hero of their choice. The base is to be protected, or else players will lose. By clicking the base, you can navigate through a list of upgrades for Terran, Protoss, and Zerg, depending on your hero. You can also purchase units, purchase elite heroes, and purchase upgrades a variety of other upgrades. Players can also give their units, heroes and structures special buffs for unique bonuses.

The goal of the game is to destroy all enemy units and structures while defending the base. Some starting heroes specialize in defense, others in offense; achieving victory requires just the right amount of each type of hero. Work closely with your allies to push back the waves of enemies that will come from structures, and then battle the bosses that spawn from those structures when destroyed. Focus all available firepower on harder bosses that spawn from late-game structures, and bosses that attack the base at certain times in the game; cooperation from all players is the key to success.

Donation: patreon. com/drusus

Project start date 2013-08-10T05:00:00Z

I have a suggestion for the enemy Protoss in SFE5.

Make them send out 2 waves, 1 from each entrance of the base. That way they are a real threat to the players and the Zerg. Which could make things very interesting when different enemy waves clash.(Enemy of my enemy is my friend).

Also what should be done is a way to activate the Protoss base earlier(as a way to fight the Zerg in higher difficulties) or keep it active from the start of the game but send Maar later on.

Something else that should be changed in SFE5 is that players have such a linear attack pattern in the game it gets boring.

You always go Infested-> Spawning Pool -> Protoss base -> etc

From killing the Infested you should be able have a choice of fighting the Left side of the map or the Right side of the map.

Really enjoy this arcade map and appreciate all the work being put into it.

This can already happen if a builder walls off key areas of the map.

I don’t actually see how this would work. Also, when enemies kill each other, players do not get the income so this would cripple players.

Unfortunately, that’s just the nature of this certain game type. A new game mode that deviates from this is in the works, though.

That is awesome news since most players know how to speed run the current layout even at high difficulties.

I still really hope that new Heroes get added. Please add Karax, Vorazun, and Talandar!

The character, Dr. Evil, I believe, how do you unlock in Elite 5? Reply would be great.

There’s a 1% chance to get a bonus hero, and Dr. Evil is one of three bonus heroes.

You can only get Dr. Evil or Alex Jones or Donald Trump by going random at the hero selections

You added the all powerful editing guru to your map? You mad lad!

There are quite a few random heroes. You can find out what they are and much more in Discord, there is a channel called #game-info where everything is posted.

Question, Discord link isn’t working and the game just started throwing a error code at me and saying “bank file erased” after a game where we cleared the hell gate any idea why?

Otherwise I’m loving the hell out of the game.