Something needs to happen NOW

It feels like everyone knows how broken protoss is. Even popular streamers like Harstem are openly joking about it. Something needs to be done or the game will die for good. Already, half the zerg population left the game because of how broken the match up is right now. Terrans are a bit more resilient by nature because of how much we’ve been pushed around through sc2 history (underpowered for most of it) but some of them are considering are considering just giving up on the game… Balance your game blizz !!!

PS: To all the haters saying: “Hey, how’s your climb to masters going?” First i’ve already reached a higher league with protoss than with my terran, also i feel like playing protoss anymore might cause permanent brain damage. After like 20 games or protoss, i’ve already noticed my terran is getting considerably worst.

2 Likes

Trollpost detected!
Reach diamond Terran instead of trolling around.

2 Likes

When people keep spamming such stuff, just “spam” them back with actual quality discussions that make it seem as though they didn’t do their own homework.

Topic #1. :slight_smile:

================================================================================

3 Likes

How is it troll ? I think its mostly a known fact now.

Lol you wrong anyway

Perhaps you are scared to realize you are a Protoss player all along. Just accept it and stop whining forever

PS: don’t try to slip out of this one. You are simply so horrifyingly bad at the game you can’t see the difference in skills between you and your opponent so you attribute it to “broken race.” They won because they are better than you. Get over it.

7 Likes

At certain point there is no definition to show/explain you something because you whined so much that you become definition of whining/trolling.

Hope this helps!

5 Likes

PERSONALLY i have a 51% win rate vs protoss, 41% vs terran, in my experience terran is still the race i want nerfed…

and you know what i realize though, it’s a learn to play issue on my end, because OTHER PLAYERS, can beat the people i’m beating no problem. it is my problem, not a race issue, shia serious, grow TF up and shut up.

Yes the game is dead. So please leave now.

Yes, i agree: “Something has to happen now”, such as “benning” trolls like shia, Batz (and his clones) and some other unsavory characters.
Those scumbags are abusing the patience of this Community with their ravings and stupidities.

2 Likes

i watch avilo and he say protons r op so they must be

2 Likes

Is there any recent video? I thought that poor Avilo was big-bened.

3 Likes

Thank god twitch got rid of avilo. He can’t get paid to spread lies anymore. Very similar to trump.

Dunning-Krueger effect. Two really good examples.