[SOLVED] Patch 4.11 changed the lighting of Custom Maps

Since Patch 4.11 came out, it changed the lighting of all the custom maps in which I used the dependency “Nova Covert Ops (Art Mod)” to a much darker lighting. (Feel free to try it out yourself, by creating a map and adding the Nova Covert Ops dependency)

How do I reset the lighting back to what it was before?

I tried messing around with the lighting through “Windows -> Lightning”, but didn’t know what I needed to change specifically to repair the lightning to what it was originally.

Post Edit***************************

I solved my problem.

So after comparing the lighting window to other maps that had the original lighting, I went through and copied all of the values in the lighting window in each screen to see what was changed…

I found that in “Window -> Lighting -> Key”, the values for “H” and “V” were changed. After I set them back to what they were originally, (which was H: 80.27 and V: 317.33) the lighting was restored to its original setting. So the darkness was gone, and the map had its original sunny setting.

I figured I’d share for others to learn from, who might be experiencing the same problem.