Skytoss OP. How to counter?

Yeah and then the protoss presses one button for battery overcharge and all of the hydralisks die and you lose the game, kek. You forget that hydras need a lair, a den and then both upgrades now, meaning they will be extremely late to the party, no wonder you only see them used by pros once in a lifetime these days.

yeah lol, just have 600 APM and micro corruptor viper while casting fungals and transfusing with queens all the while spreading creep and doing run-bys and keeping up production and injects and re-adjusting your spore crawlers and be sure to have lurkers under microbial shroud to zone out high templars, ez pz wololo

Forgot to add; in the meantime the protoss has to A+click carriers and spam-click feedback and storm sometimes, queing up one carrier once every 40 seconds, all the while being perfectly safe against run-bys via cannon + shield battery overcharge + recall, requiring a total of ~1/5th of the Zerg’s multitasking or APM. Let’s not forget that toss practically needs two control groups, one for the deathball, one for the templar under, extremely skilled protoss gamers may require a third control group for disruptors, although few are so brazen. Run-bys consist of warping in a bunch of zealots and A+clicking them on a hatchery, extremely skill-intensive and strategically advanced as well.

4 Likes

What about mutalisk and vipers I think they can work with blinding cloud and upduct

I come from the future, it’s August 2022, blizzard still has unattended SC2, skytoss is still broken, people are still looking for a solution, stay strong, SC must survive

2 Likes

Same skill, you will never win in lategame vs skytoss. No matter the Science fiction strategies you will receive here. Carrier void rays are absolutely busted. If you win, then the protoss is twice more bad as you are. I despise blizzard for allowing this in 2022. Protoss can open with cannon void ray. Then start massing carriers until there is no chance to beat them anymore.
I want starcraft devs to play versus this and lose a finger every loss they get wiped by the carriers. It will only take 20 games until they lose all fingers.
And I would frame those fingers and stick them on my wall at home, to finally feel justice has been made. Someone did pay for the utterly bad job they did on balancing the ZvP matchup.

2 Likes

Its op if you have no micro.

Yes, it is extremely OP, fix skytoss, takes no micro like what you said.

I think real problem is that their cheaper then are counter on top of that it leaves Zerg wide open to be attacked since corrupters only attack air.

This helps man thanks