Skin Price Outrageous

Whats more useless in buying these skins is it has a limit of 4 skins to use so why buy a 40$/20$ (due to 50% discount rn) when you can only use a portion of it

That’s why you buy the warchest when it comes out.

This is activision… thats it.
Also if you plan to buy Purifiers, Primal Zergs, Mira’s Marauders. Umojans, Leviathan Brood and Golden Age - be warned, those skins sets have no matching Building skins for ladder games. And it seems won’t ever.

I do agree that prices (well, at least for me), are kind of expensive, especially when talking about Skins.

Quoting what has been said already, it seems you can get Skins (in Bundles), plus some Augments and Emoticons, at lower prices, when you get them via War Chests, but sadly, I’m afraid that many people wouldn’t know for certain they’d like certain Skins at the time they first appeared (and that they later wanted), and because of this, they’d also miss the chance to grab the Augments and Emoticons which come along with them (and that, for whatever reason, appear in-game, albeit being unobtainable).

I also noticed a few people here who replied to you that why would you care about Skin prices, if they don’t alter your gameplay. Well, I’d reply, and dare to say that the majority of StarCraft II players do care about them, and just because they don’t bother participating in the Forums, that doesn’t mean they just don’t exist, and that are just a minority.

If you, or anyone, are interested in the Augments and Emoticons which came along War Chests, you can participate in my Thread, below.

Skins were also discussed there as well, so you can leave your thoughts about them too. I’ll also encourage people to participate in your Thread. I believe players who care about Skins, Augments, Emoticons, and other cosmetics, should be heard more often.

Have a nice day.

I don’t understand why skins are so outrageously expensive. I would pay maybe $10, but they want $45 x 3. I am so disgusted with BlizzSoft over this.

I’m not sure what you are looking at, but I see three war chests for purchase that cost $45 each. I won’t pay that for aesthetics.

At the time Warchests were around (they’re not anymore, now it’s only the skin bundles) the Warchest was 45 for all 3 - about 15 dollars per chest which was pretty good for the number of skins you got from them.

Now, they’re definitely expensive. Much to expensive IMO; but on the other hand people pay 20 dollars for a skin on league, so…

1 Like

Agreed, they are insultingly overpriced