Since maj sc2 my screen freeze

Since the maj, star craft lags a lot, when i launch a game (arcade mode) the screen freeze

1 Like

It’s happening to me too since the update

Yes, it appears to be a bug introduced in 5.0.13.92138. I believe it’s related to the profanity filter. Try to turn it off in the settings and report back if it helps.

Toggle the checkbox here: https://i.imgur.com/qpRS6zi.png

3 Likes

Yes, here the same. It started right after the patch 5.0.13.92138. In game is ok but in lobby it freezes… maybe it depends on Graphics card. I have RTX 4070.

I did:

Restart the game
Restart the client
Restart the PC
Repair SC2
reinstall the newest drivers for GC

Turn off the profanity filter

No better, still the same. But it is definitely somehow related to chat window. If I leave all chats It is much better.

EDIT: Turn off the profanity filter didn’t help me for the first time but I did a second try and yes it resolve the issue for me too :slight_smile:

My game freezes as soon as I press the Custom tab. This is with the latest update.

Yes. Same issue. Custom games lobby, when you try and scroll the list then everything comes to a halt. I managed to get into a came, but everyone disconnected on load. Fun times! 3070 I7

Same issue, lags horribly in menu and chat.

This absolute legend here figured it out. The friggin PROFANITY FILTER being disabled fixed it for me.

1 Like

Freedom of speech always wins

1 Like

Just highlighting this for visibility:

1 Like

Hey peeps,

Another patch was pushed last evening that hopefully addresses the lags/hangs.

If inclined, try reenabling the Mature Language filter to see if the lags/hangs are cleared up.