Should i leave sc?

Starcraft 2 is getting boring now. Once the account is deleted, it cannot be retrieved after 5 days, which is more in other applications. Sometimes there is not even a limit. In other words, there will not be a single update to the game other than deleting the account for 5 days. So the exaggeration is ridiculous. Do you think it would be a good idea if I quit this game and start playing new games? At least it’s coming to them. Even Roblox updates itself, but this giant company does not bring even a single update to Starcraft 2. I will not delete the account, but I will leave it. The game is so boring, playing with the characters is boring, the game was so good but now this ridiculous lack of updates is making the game boring. I was going to make a video about this, but I’ll give up and do it on other games.

Why on earth would you delete your account, and why would you think deleting it would be anything other than permanent? Its not like its costing you anything to have it floating there. Theres absolutely no reason to burn bridges behind you like that.

As for whether you play or not, nobody cares. Go do whatever is fun. You don’t need to make a dramatic announcement about it.

2 Likes

You are right, deleting the account seems a little stupid to me now.

Every video game that’s ever made will someday reach the end of life as the studios move on to other things. SC2 reached EOL in 2020, hence why the updates stopped.

And isn’t it a little stupid to delete your account? So, although 5 days is a short time, it is a period that can be taken back.

Even if I stopped playing Bliz games, I wouldn’t delete my account. It would be nice to always have the option to play someday in the future.

Is there some reason you believe the answer would change just because you asked it in a different thread?

1 Like

DarkMaster,

This was already explained in your other thread.

No, after the five days, the account is not recoverable. There’s a full warning page that you must manually agree to that explicitly states the account can never be recovered:

I understand that I am requesting to have all of my data removed. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEITHER BLIZZARD NOR I WILL EVER BE ABLE TO RECOVER THIS INFORMATION.

Account deletion should never be taken lightly for exactly that reason.

And, also as I said, no, Bliz won’t take “evidence” from players. The information that would indentify you as the owner is gone. Evidence or not, there’s no way to locate the account.

Indeed.

Such disrespectful remarks you’re making to OP. The phrase nobody cares is a well known dismissive behavior. See below.

Dismissive is an adjective
serving to dismiss or reject someone or something : having or showing a disdainful attitude toward someone or something regarded as unworthy of serious attention

Again, being dismissive by labeling OP as “Dramatic” to their situation they’re going through. This doesn’t help OP at all. Due to the fact you made them doubt themselves see below.

Notice how they call themselves stupid after your post. You need to be more respectful when speaking to others.

2 Likes

I had no idea you can erase an account completely whether with support or not. You can’t even do that for forums. But no reason to do it, it is a history of how much I played. achievements, highest leagues played. I wish War3 had that to show how much I played even in 2006 but there accounts get peonized. And im done with SC2 no reason to try anything there, too late in 2018-19 last I tried it was horrible for terran. Now is just late for inactive game, only to spectate big events. One of the biggest reasons is playerbase dwindled so much under gm you play like in gm, same few people cause not enough play it

And I may act as a free promoter but Stormgate as already they revealed has coop and is also a challenging game to master but maybe easier than sc2, not that easy still. And custom stuff can come later.

If you have existing titles that you care to play, then don’t delete your account.
If you do not, sure, delete it.
This company is cares about virtue-signalling and microtransactions anyway.

The fight is over, Dark Prince, Master Hector of Troy. Just give up. SC2 is not ur brother.

You’re misunderstanding. I’m not referring to the end of a game being played. In many industries, “end of life” refers to the end of production, maintenance, updates, etc.

Reality? Whether you choose to believe it or not, it doesn’t change the reality that Starcraft did reach that point in 2020 when development ended. As for SC2, development ended at the same time for the same reason.