Script Test e_jumpOutOfBounds

its a tough problem.
the editor after sc2 4.0 patch seems limit something to 32768 bytes max.
some complex method of the script will raise e_jumpOutOfBounds exception in script test window. (maybe due to the inline method compile, i cant control its inline property (no keyword), seems auto inline when the sub-method is small. so thats increase the method size.)
the problem is that the e_jumpOutOfBounds have no additional information. not display which line, or which method/trigger cause it. so its a tough problem now.
i cant upload image and files on the forum, you can download from my ftp server.
there is a example, e_jumpOutOfBounds.zip
ftp://Public:atc@Server.DreamProtocol.info

i also post a topic in editor disscussion, but i found seems no offical reply in other topics, same as ptr bug report forum. so i post it here again.

the method InitTriggers() which generated by the sc2 editor in the script, this is a high risk to cause the problem, if the map have lots of trigger, and the trigger init has lot of TriggerAddEventXXXXXX method calls. seems it will all inlined to InitTriggers Method

currently i injected more junk codes, to prevent script compile auto inline. (by using if blocks)