Scalable Achievements?

From the patch notes about the new campaign achievements:

Note: These achievements can be earned on any difficulty above Normal. However, they are designed to be scalable and are possible, though extremely challenging, on even Brutal.

What does “designed to be scalable” mean?

I’m going to assume that it means that each level will have the same campaign achievement but scaled to the difficulty you are playing. Not knowing what they are it’s hard to say what the difference would be, but lets say it’s taking over a bunker… each is scaled to be on par with the level selected.

I’m fairly confident it’s just a fancy way of saying that these achievements are confirmed to be possible to achieve even on the hardest difficulty, even though the requirement is merely Normal.

Thus, for the extremists among the fanbase who want to go through them all on Brutal, can do so with the knowledge that it can be done.

That’s what I’m thinking too. What’s throwing me off is the first sentence said that already.

These achievements can be earned on any difficulty above Normal.

Then to make it more confusing, the 2nd sentence starts with “However”…

However, they are designed to be scalable and are possible, though extremely challenging, on even Brutal.

… which seems like it’s trying to say something that counters/modifies the point of the first sentence.

I wonder if it was just a proofreading error. Because it sounds like both sentences are saying the same thing. Maybe it was meant to say:

Note: These achievements can be earned on any difficulty above Normal. However, they are designed to be scalable and are possible, though extremely challenging, on even Brutal.

The way I interpret it is the first sentence says “you can do this pretty easily” and the second sentence says “however, they’re possible on brutal if you want that extra challenge”