SC2 Chat Conduct Tells

glhf + gl u2 or glgl= Standard Conduct.

glglglglglglggllglglglg = nervous/excited opponent.

u2 = focused opponent.

glhf with :slight_smile: = caffeinated opponent

delayed glhf = opponent setting up hot keys, or opponent focuses on proxy/cheese.

No glhf = opponent doesn’t know how to type in chat, or is purely focusing on macro.

GLHF = opponent is emotionally affected by the previous match.

gl = cheese/early aggression coming your way.

No gg end game = opponent relies on everything to go correct their way to win.

gg = opponent accepts defeat honorably knowing his/her flaws led to loss or lack of scouting.

gg wp = opponent knows he/she was outplayed and will seek to improve after watching replay.

surrender no gg = opponent is in disbelief.

=====

In TvX I experienced this bronze to gold, and some platinums I faced. What is it like in the higher levels?

1 Like

Interesting, personally I preemptively block all accounts in game asap. Usually it’s just glhf probably 80% of the time followed by a gg ~50% of the time, but if it’s anything other than that it tends to be extremely toxic crying / racist insults / general indicators of mental instability from opponent, and if you respond at all it will likely follow you into whispers until you block them anyways. I would really like an option to preemptively block in game chat from everyone, always, because I’d rather be setting up base/camera hotkeys and inspecting the map during this time. I know you can not allow whispers, but that doesn’t stop in-game chat at all.