[SC2] All The Interface Suggestions

Okay and what to do if you, for example, moved to China? I guess you might buy another copy of the game.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you more, you can find an article on liquid where one guy moved to China, and he said that you need to register properly with documents in order to play SC2 lol.

2 Likes

It’s actually getting more interesting to see how do they evolve in such isolation. How many different strats they’re come up with and so on.

2 Likes

There are not that many players actually, and I remember that they participate in big international tournaments. So, there’s definitely nothing special, don’t worry.

2 Likes

Forgot about that. Never mind, anyway it’s curious why have they done such move.

2 Likes

Nearly the same why North Korea doing the same :smiley:

2 Likes

speakin’ of other servers
any1 know what happens with Oceania?
did they separate?

2 Likes

As far as I know, they aren’t. I don’t actually hear any dam news from Blizzard since I’ve created this thread lol.

1 Like

I remember the same thing happened with C&C3 twelve years ago. How dare EA drop the game like that? It happened right after the WCG tournament.

1 Like

This is not really about EA, it’s about GameSpy servers. A lot of games were ruined after their bankruptcy.
They’ve been supported by community programmers, who created a software that allows players to continue their gaming experience.

Looks like the same destiny awaits StarCraft 2 as well. Because really, Blizzard aren’t showing up too often here. And look, people are continuing to whine on balance.

They are not just “continuing”, they are picking up strongly in this. I remember it was enough to leave 1-2 messages per day, right now we require more messages before thread is gonna drop down.

I’ve noticed the same thing actually. Anyway do you know those guys who made the party like month ago? Any ideas where they are?

1 Like

Oh, yeah, they’re actually all busy, but I think I can arrange that again someday.

1 Like

i wanna be sure when exactly they come lol :smiley:

2 Likes

What is your graphics?

1 Like

not that often, i work 5 days a week for 10-12 hours, but i can enter here sometimes

2 Likes

Got it, well let’s hope you’ll get in here when the party would start.

1 Like

Hey, what do you think about co-op, do you play it much?

1 Like

Yeah I play it a lot, why do you ask?

1 Like