Roll back the game to Heart of the Swarm

and you will see just how much Protoss will be complaining how “unplayable” Protoss after a few days. This is just to show how warped their perception of being balanced has become due to blizzard devs being completely biased towards Protoss, because back in HOTS Protoss was already overpowered.

Also, I liked the game better than it currently is.

7 Likes

u like 2 spam swarm host vs mech and clauses

2 Likes

if it goes back to HoTs i will yell dead gaem unplayable at the top of my lungs.

5 Likes

Swarm host was nerfed.

Just imagine after 2 years of consecutive nerfs across the board, you finally get a voidray, tempest, and shield battery buff. Then all of a sudden the game completely breaks. Get out of here with your delusions…

9 Likes

LOL, pretending like Protoss was nerfed across the board lmao.

4 Likes

Despite the flaws with HOTS, it is better than LOTV in many aspects of balance. Especially Protoss.

3 Likes

I’ve listed it multiples times already in the past, but I’ll try to show you to the best of my memories since early 2018

1. Chargelots were nerfed
  2. Immortal cost increase
  3. Warp prism cost increase
  4. High templar feedback nerfed
  5. Warp prism pick up range decreased
  6. Tempest nerf
  7. Shield battery health nerf
  8. Carrier nerf
  9. Observer speed nerf

And that’s just on the top of my head
Here’s some Protoss buffs

1. DT blink upgrade research time decreased
  2. Something with blink or warp gate research, I can’t remember exactly
  3. Voidray buff
  4. Tempest structure breaking buff
  5. Shield battery overcharge added
  6. High templar feedback range +1
  7. Robotics facility 50 minerals cheaper

So tell me. Where’s the Protoss bias? I’m all ears. By the way, there were a LOT more Protoss nerfs I haven’t mentioned here because I think they happened much earlier than 2018 (ex: colossus damage, forge upgrades). What broke the game? Tell me.

4 Likes

LOL!!! LMAO!!! ROFL!!! ok buddy. Protoss was nerfed badly until now. The earth is flat too.

2 Likes

Point proven. You’re flat out delusional. Just another whiner

4 Likes

You proved nothing than the fact that you cherry pick and leave out massive details.

If your side kills 500 people and your side has only suffered 50 deaths, you will state that 'see we suffered 50 losses" and will list each of them in detail, while for the 500 you killed you won’t mention them all, and the ones you mention you will leave out details here and there. This is EXACTLY what you are doing on in regards to Protoss nerfs. Even if the ratio of kills is 5000000 / 1 you will make that 1 death sound more important than 5000000.

Such is the way of the PPP.

4 Likes

What’s the massive detail? See that’s the thing about the TCF. They always flaunt all these big statements but when it comes down to the details they have absolutely nothing to show for it. You’re literally throwing out an analogy for no reason. Get out of here

2 Likes

#metoo

Hots was a mess even if did some right things.

1 Like

Why was HOTS a mess?

2 Likes

Because David Kim, it had too much terrible terrible damage, protoss units were things that the race didn’t need, the tempest was just a random ship designed to kill mutas that was changed into something to kill stuff and that ended not killing anything.Oracle was a cheese unit.Mothership core a bandaid to P defense and it allowed cheesy plays and broken metagame with blinks, there was a time that the core had almost the same vision as a Xelnaga tower. Zerg?, swarmhost wars, that’s all. At least TvZ was entertaining.From T,tank and minedrops.

Popularity of the game dropped hard during hots, many people were bored with the metagame and devs were not doing interesting changes,almost no changes at all. They did good things such as giving mutas regeneration, eliminating siege tank upgrade, no techlab for reapers,nerfing pdd/starting raven changes,overlord upgrades,viper adition was good. During legacy many things were changed and the game become overall way better than hots, Dkim wasn’t there, and there was a new game director, its a shame they didn’t do it 3-4 years before. David almost killed the game.

3 Likes

It wasn’t only David kim (in fact I’d put no blame on him), it was Protoss players REQUESTING certain solutions that wasn’t needed and the devs came up with it to meet their needs.

I thought it dropped way more in LOTV.

David Kim didn’t kill the game, it is the unreasonable mob demanding unreasonable changes who were mostly Protoss on these forums that killed this game.

1 Like

Wrong, dev team was notoriously famous for not listening and doing unexpected changes, to the point they had to make a message that said they really listened to the playerbase, and such message became a meme and I think it ended getting deleted, you can’t fool anyone when even the pros asked who was the one giving advice because no one contacted them,which should be the first step, talking with the pros.

5 Likes

Right. Those evil protoss players TRICKED the dev teams. How dare we deceive them.

Oh wait, no, we were legitimately getting slaughtered, and Blizzard just implemented bad solutions that we didnt ask for, for god knows what reason.

Then you are mistaken. HOTS has been a pretty historical low point for SC2.

5 Likes

Makes a claim. Zero facts to back it up.

2 Likes

The nerfs were compensating for 4.0, which was a huge buff.

1 Like