[Resolved] Temporary error queuing for Ladder - Aug 2023

Yeah, I have the same problem. Terran 1v1 ladder is broken or frozen. I can’t get a game. There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.

The picture with the diamond square is gone, and it comes back when I right click it. I cannot leave the terran league. It’s stuck. The other races work to play ladder.

This is happening only on the european server.

Same problem here, EU server. Tried with America server and it works.

EU server is down since around 18h for me.
I can only login to offline mode.

1 Like

Issue still occuring on EU Server,
I’am able to login but I cannot queue for anything with matchmaking like 1v1, 2v2 etc.
My Profile Summary isn’t loading, with that my rank aswell. (Whielst writing this it did load, just took like 5 minutes. After closing and reopening profile it takes ages again to load.)
Something regarding profiles seems to be in shambles. Grandmaster ladder is fun to look at with Serral on spot 172 xD.
Arcade and other Lobby based things seem to work fine it’s just anything with matchmaking.

Edit: Issue on all servers.

Та же проблема, ни в совместных, ни в 1 на 1 мэтчмейкинг не работает, причем как я поняла, это не у всех пользователей

2 days now, restarted internet, pc. nothing worked

coop doesn’t work for me either

Getting this same error when trying to queue in co-op. EU server. Please help?

1 Like

I have this issue as well?

1. My total career games got down to either 0 or 3? I have over 17.000 games… (on EU)
  2. EU ladder does not work
  3. Cant even load my profile link in a browser - it cant be found?
  4. On the US there is no problem
  5. When a friend checked my profile he also told me I got 0 total games

The f*** is wrong?

Do provide technical and accurate answers and not some stupid random posts saying use VPN or w/e - this is not helping. Tell everyone what exactly is wrong!

How long does blizzard need to fix this issue?

4 Likes

I probably queued during some sort of server migration or something and became out of sync or it just failed to report match data and now I can’t queue for 1v1, hopefully this can be resolved soon, glad you’re aware of this! Also yes gm ladder is sorting by points instead of MMR, maybe it’s a fallback.

If developers need a guinea pig account, I’m cool to share mine

Still nothing… SC2 server down?

year it is still a problem

Hi. I have the same StarCraft 2 issue. Can connect to america server but not to EU…I have try to connect from other town…same issue, so is not from my net provider. I can not open a ticket, other technical issue…At least I can write here. So even i will reinstall windows and the game, it will not work… Pls help me.
DANICET#2963

1 Like

Same problem here for almost 3 days now. I’ve tried everything you could possible try, including uninstalling and reinstalling the game, nothing helped.

1 Like

This problem is problem with an account not with a server. Just tried another account and successfully played on ladder.

1 Like

I was gonna text the same. I created a new account all everything works.

Still happening for 3 days now. I’ve reinstalled SCII but no change. I am on an EU account

I see all complain only about Eu server. Some friends have no problem to connect any realm… my account can not be connected in EU server ; i ask good friend to try my account…mine is not working, his, working. So the issue is from you.

I have tryed all day to log in on EU but I cant get in, but when I try with the US it work. What is happening ?

Can’t log in EU server since early morning. Nothing happens, we haven’t information at all. frustrating