Really Struggling as Terran

Heyo. I recently came back to the game, and I’m finding myself struggling as Terran. I always find myself in situations where I either cannot keep up economically or never have enough units. I try to do the best with my scouting, but I’m starting to wonder if I’m simply too slow of hand to play as Terran.

What am I doing wrong??? Am I trying to do too much at once? Too little?

Watch this bronze to gm series, that should help you significantly if you are silver (it helped me to get from dia 2 to dia 1):

It explains importance of macro and it’s mechanics, follow his tips and builds and you will start outmassing your oponents soon.

However, your question “What am I doing wrong” cannot be answered until you provide some replays.

1 Like

Thank you Radem,

The Series from Vibe is indeed the best practice Video for Starcraft 2, which I have seen so far.

By the way, Vibe also created same for Zerg + Protoss, on all 3 Races from Bronze to Grandmaster, thats really awesome! :smiley:

You could post some replays - as a silver player your general mechanics are probably not efficient. Try to focus only on macro until like platinum league.
OR you don’t have enough splahs damage (tanks, widow mines).

Here’s a video about hotkeys and settings:
https : / / www . youtube . com / watch?v=u8jJoElKDUM&list=PLBI71ujp6L-KJfRej5mOudjzslP7l3a6z