Raynor, Kerrigan & Artanis became lvl 5

I have the same problem.

Same problem here… when is it going to get fixed?

Same happened to me. Raynor and Artanis went to level 5. I played with one of them to see if lvls up and after the game I had the message CAPPED (above the circle with lvl number). I changed to another commander and when I returned to Artanis, CAPPED msg had disappeared.

I am having the same problem.
I had Raynor, Kerrigan & Artanis passed level 15 and they went back to level 5 with capped experience.
Please let us know of any progress.

Я не понимаю, что случилось… В ночь с 23.03.2022 на 24.03.2022 - все начальные командиры были сброшены до 5 левла и ограничены на нем же. Даже кнопки “приобрести” - нет. Беда-бедой… Надеюсь, это решится

This happened to me, too. The state: All commanders lvled up to 15, all P2 unlocked.
I actevated P3 on Raynor (demoting him to lvl1). Lvled him to lvl 2, disconnected. The next day I connected and Kerrigan and Raynor was suddenly lvl 5 (before 15).

I had the same problem with artanis. Yesterday lv 15, today lv 5 blocked, and it asked me to buy. please help

Та-же проблема 3 основных героя сбросили уровень до 5-го

ja bei mir sind auch alle 3 auf lvl 5 mit max erfahrung bitte schnell wieder auf den unrsprung zurücksetzen

I know this is a bit of an old feed with it being 2024 now but this same thing just happened to me. My Raynor and Artanis are now back down to level 5 each out of nowhere. As I googled it, it seems to have happened quite a few times over the years. Anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

me too, im in asia but im playing in the america server. i have all campaigns plus nova. raynor, kerrigan and artanis are capped at 5 but my other commanders are untouched. restarting the game did not work.

I just got the same issue today. That’s sad.
I’m not sure how to contact support team

Hey all,

This is a bug on Bliz’s side that occasionally pops up that Bliz needs to fix on their end. For this current occurrence, Bliz is aware and is looking into it. You can follow this thread if any updates are made.

Note: Bliz is aware that the fix attempt mentioned earlier in the linked thread below didn’t work.

Same sh8 happened to me…Devs please fix this bug. My max level Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis became level 5. and its been a week.