Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis back at Level 5

Same thing happened to me.

Just checked it. No issues.

having the same issue as well

I noticed the last time I played a few days ago, my mastery level displayed 90 instead of 185 or whatever it should’ve been. Even “leveled up” to 91… That seems to be fixed today but today I’ve got the level 5 bug on these same heroes.

Same issue, but I don’t tend to play those 3.

same problem, how can i report it with blizzard?

I just re-opened the game on Feb 20th today, and Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis are back up to mastery 100+. I didn’t have to download another update. Thankfully Blizzard fixed it.

Guess who’s back, back again, this bugs back, back, tell a dev

Didn’t know SC2 had necromancer commander :scream:

I’ve had it for the past 2 days, still going on :frowning: Luckily, I’m done playing with those 3 for the time being, but would like to get back to them to continue my “tour de prestige” on them a few months from now.

Also, I didn’t even know we had an update! I thought nobody was around anymore to work on the code!

They know.

Bliz has been investigating a handful of issues that popped up in the last few days. There are two main threads in the tech support forum that Bliz is using to track the reports and communicate any updates from the engineers.

Battlenet down/Authentication issues
Erroneous commander levels

2 Likes

Yeah, the Bnet Authentication issues were another. Every time I log on, it has to go try to do that. It goes through eventually, but seems like it’s longer than it has to be

Having this issue as well

Me too!

20 characters.

Bliz is using two threads in the technical support forum to track some current issues. See my post above.

1 Like

ya, it makes me suspious my isp hasn’t in recent memory to block normal traffic and i dont have any program that does… which pisses me off slightly

I had the exact same thing happen. Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

Do you know how I can fix this issue?

It’s not something that the user can fix. See my first post above and link to the proper tracking thread.

As of yesterday (Feb. 16th), mine were restored