Ranking progress bar blocked

Hello.
I am a french player.
I have a bug : my 1v1 ranking progress bar is blocked in bronze 3 league (random player) without display, but I am diamond 2.

I already reinstalled the game, without result.

I have no problem in 2v2.

I cant upload links in my post, so add “https:// www” before those lines :
.casimages.com/i/210330121259172574.jpg.html
.casimages.com/i/210330121258901422.jpg.html

Just a well known bug that will probably never get fixed

Hey Guy’s,

Same here. I was playing today with 1v1 and doing unranked all the way instead of ranked to test it out. It was strange cause it was also a different ranking placement cause I just started to play today. Very weird. I am continue to play all the way for unranked for now.

Walter Chow

Hello,

Why is the US server is so slow playing unranked section on Starcraft 2 and also the AI always mismatch me playing with different skills level’s again. Thx.

Walter Chow

I have the same problem. In addition, I have information that the minimum MMR of my league is 4968 and the maximum is 5098. I’m only in GOLD, and because of this category MMR I draw very demanding opponents. Please Help us Dev.

Hello,

I was playing 1v1 unranked and it was way too slow. My troops wouldn’t pump out the buildings quick enough. The others players knew what I was doing somehow and they can see in their blizz accountant. Thx.

Walter Chow

Hello Blizzard,

I think other players can see what I am doing and it’s very slow. Plus the MMR is very high and mismatch players skill level. Must fix this problem quickly because I won’t be able to finish 1v1 unranked or teams or even tournaments. Thank you. Plus it’s very slow.

Walter Chow

Can’t believe the season has reset and this bug is still going on ! I’ve just gotten Masters League with terran 3k MMR !
ABSURD !

FIX IT Blizzard !!!

Blizzard, hello, is anybody there?!?!?

1 Like

Hey Guy’s,

I was playing 1v1 today and it was way too slow so I think I’m going to stop playing and plus the MMR is still mismatching again. Other opponents have higher than I am and they build a lot faster. I think I can’t finish unranked this year for 2021. Thx.

Walter Chow