I am unsure what’s going on here, I play games with people who don’t wall, don’t build units right away, have nothing to defend themselves with, slowly toss a few guys at the enemies base slowly dwindling their minerals down. More often than not it’s clear to me that there’s like a ton of people who just script the games, every game lately on ranked has been terrible, people are literally pming me, telling me to kill myself because I call them out on their bull. Anyone who watches those games over can clearly tell the game is not 4v4 it’s like 6v2. someone will leave or just not do anything. most of the games I have cannons, i have units built, i get kills but like i can’t 1v4 people so what gives? I know not everyone is a pos but wow this community is so toxic, the only reason it’s so toxic is probably cause these children get to run rampant and do whatever they want with little to no recourse… i have had multiple pm of people telling me to kill myself when ive not said anything against them just the fact that they failed to participate as a teammate. i don’t complain to people who are just noob. I mean these people actually troll you, yeah. this is supposed to be ranked, there’s little to zero co-ordination and teamwork is basically reliant on luck.
I think a good resolution would be to place the people who have been reported multiple times in a low priority queue because if they waste everyone’s time like this just to help a few people climb rank then the actual ranking system doesn’t stand for anything and then it becomes meaniningless.