Rank System Failure

Hello,

i just play today first time ladder Games , Iam a noob and i was placed in master league. Can anybody help me to fix this ?

Thank u in advance. ( If a Blizzard Man see this - can u plz help me ? I would like to play in bronze or silver league )

1 Like

Hello Gang,

Totally wrong ranked teams for silver league, doesn’t match my players skill level, and loosing points. No fix.

Walter Chow

Yeah there seems to be some kind of bug in how the current league is displayed on ladder. I just played my placements after being inactive since WoL - I lost 4/5 and ended up in “Master 3” but at the same time it says I am playing for promotion to Bronze 2 and MMR is around 2400 so it should be currently bronze… Hopefully the system still believes we are bronze and the bug is only visual in how it displays. Still annoying though

Hey Blizzard,

Huge bad bug problem for teams. Not playing anymore.

Walter Chow

Hey Blizzard,

I will never play ur teams ever again and no fixes in 2021.

Walter Chow

Hello Gang,

I’ve played all ranked for three races and lost six times and the funny thing is the AI always played the same players three times and more. Also other players cheated so many times and u can see it underneath the players stats. The Teams ranked system failed miserably.

Walter Chow

Same problem in 2v2 really sucks tried it two times but still master xD

Hey Blizzard,

Ur ranking systems is a complete failure so I’ve given up on teams. All failed points today so don’t bother to play.

Walter Chow