Quick reflection on why Disruptor is so broken, specially vs. Terran

Remove disruptor
Remove widow mine
Remove swarm hosts

concerned MM spammer(s),they want to get rid of the competition

1 Like

Ok put the damn reaver. At least viking can counter the warp prism and the unit is almost useless without it.

You are not making enough Zealots, Archon and Immortals if your army is melting so quick.

LOL, those units ate balanced for all their HP-Pool (Hp + Shields), not for 50% HP that they end-up after a 10 Range and 2 Radius EMP.
WM also has a vs-Shields bonus that is specifically-Protoss Targeted.
I know that you like the panorama where whole Protoss armies melt and trade with Terran like pure Zerglings with 5 Colossi, but Disruptor begs to differ.
Deal with it. At the end of the day Blizzard did you a huge favor removing the Explode-On-Contact 15s CD Disruptor.
L2P.

Bring back old version disruptors by the way

1 Like

This guy is troll, trying to pretend he is SJW, go say something nice about himā€¦

Iā€™m extremely serious. Have you seen those things? They fire a disintegration energy blast with the intent of vaporizing anything in its area of effect. They are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. If your disruptors are broken, it is of utmost importance that you do something about it. You donā€™t want them misfiring or anything similar.

Please take this seriously. Disruptors have to be properly maintained and handled with extreme care, it is not a joking matter.

1 Like

Another troll, say something nice about this guyā€¦

Precisely! Thatā€™s why only people with the appropriate licenses (D1 and above) should handle those dangerous Balls.
All holders of Licenses (B/S/G/P/D3 and D2) need no apply.
They risk blowing-up their own ground-armies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:softball: :fire: :softball:

1 Like

Stop complaining of EMP, dude. You have frickinā€™ Storm and Feedback as well. These spells end up balancing each other.

Now we are on the same side. Did not you saw my thread where i joined the Terran-Brotherhood and reached master in 4 Hours and 11 minutes?
Where can i apply to whine in unison with my brother-in-whine terrans?
Do we have an Academy for Whine when i can upgrade my whining abilities to +1/+2/+3?

Remove Disruptor/Storm/Bane and SH!