Quick Dehaka opinion

1. Dehaka’s Lv 3 Leap should be extended to 2 -> 4 seconds
  • In Brutal time that is barely 3 seconds
  1. Dehaka doesn’t get anything special from consuming HEROIC units such as Hybrids.
  • Maybe +1 increase in attack or something special

Why would Dehaka need buffs?

5 Likes

Ehh Dehaka is fine; we dont need to just go around frivolously buffing commander that are already strong and well rounded.

3 Likes

What a typical post, another “let’s buff a commander that doesn’t need buff”.

There would be less of these if people took the time to learn the commanders more in-depth.

1 Like

Its not a huge buff.

1. Duration of level 3 Leap IS short (2 seconds).

2. Every single enemy type (Light, Amoured, Psionic) gives some advantage but not Heroic. I am not sure why so that should be put on consideration.

It does not have to be changed but put into some consideration.

1 Like
  1. 2 seconds is enough time for finding a psionic unit and blowing everything up after you jumped into the middle of a base or attack wave.
  2. Heroic units can have additional types that are useful for Dehaka. Hell with how powerful some heroic units are, it’s already a big enough thing that you can just eat them in the first place. Eating Leviathans and Motherships is ridiculous.
4 Likes

the primal wurms costs supply, maybe they should remove that supply cost.

1 Like

Dehaka’s weakness is his static being not that great. We shouldn’t ask for removing all the weaknesses.

1 Like

Well i wouldn’t even say his static defense isn’t that good because Ive been able to clear every map extremely easy by teleporting mass Primal Wurms

Well he certainly isn’t the best in the static department, that’s what I was trying to get to.

Can’t disagree with you, but still 2 seconds is bit short especially on Brutal. (Brutal game speed is+40% speed fasters).
3-4 seconds will bring it to 2 proper seconds.

I don’t think its mentioned anywhere on wiki or fanbase websites.
(Massive units = Ultralisks, Broodlords, Colossus, etc)
I understand why Dectector type is not included but if every other types gives temporary buff but not Heroics, why not this?

I consider Primal Wurms to be adequate mobile sentry and useful for providing sight for me to deep tunnel or summon calldowns.
They are not useful for defence because they cannot be healed or have good endurance, instead they are good mobile fire support and mineral dump.
I use them with Dehaka Sky composition.

Still not seeing why it is necessary to change the Leap duration. Nor do I see why we need to give more Devour buffs to Hybrids.

It’s like you are given one of the strongest heroes in the game and you want to add additional laser beams. Sure it’s cooler maybe but why?

As in why does Leap have to be closer to 2 real second? What does that effectively do for the commander/player? Why would additional buffs when consuming Hybrid would be good? How would it change anything? (Consider that proper micro of Dehaka by Devour psionics already instant kills 90% of any wave, and often one of said psionics is Hybrid Dominator… food for thought.)

1 Like

1. For LV3 Leap
I mostly use them hit and run tactics. I use them for attacking enemy base or enemy waves.
Sure most of the times I eat psychic enemies and destroy most of them but there are times that they unexpectedly kill me very quickly.
I admit it is my fault for jumping into the thick enemy wave but seeing the developers put in 2 seconds bonus armour, I thought it was encouraging me go hit and run. For me, 2 seconds are too short (I saw some posts that agrees with me).
I use hit and run tactics even when I hit level 10 and bring my pack leader to weaken enemies so my forces can finish them up and minimising casualties.

2. Hybrid or Heroic devour buffs.
I guess it can slide, but just why doesn’t it give the buffs when everything else does?? I would like to know the developers’ opinion on this.

Somehow they need to make Heroic units more viable. Many CC and other effects either don’t affect Heroic entities or have a toned down version.