Queen Inject Auto-Cast

Why isn’t it an option? Its an essential part of zerg play, you cannot win with Zerg (early game cheese aside) unless you inject with queens.

Feels like needless APM waste. Sure, top players can do it in a second, but for most, its an annoyance to do every X seconds.

Why can’t we just toggle it on autocast?

2 Likes

This is about like that one topic where somebody asked why we cant just autobuild workers. facepalm

3 Likes

Auto-building workers and auto-injecting are two entirely different things.

Apples & Oranges.

2 Likes

l2p (20 chars needed)

Why can’t we autocast mules and chronoboosts?

The answer is simple: you get to decide whether to use mules or scan, what to chronoboost, whether to use inject, transfuse, or spread creep. Putting an autocast on injecting removes that level of decision making.

3 Likes

No, it does not. You simply don’t toggle it on if you want manual injects. Very simple.

I wish my larva turned into overlords when i got supply blocked

1 Like

It’s very simple guys hotkey your queens and hatchery you can make endless larvae

2 Likes

Because like mules and Chrono it is a macro mechanic, and since each one is intended to be each races’ equivalent of each other it would be unfair for one race to be autocast. Plus injects are not difficult in any way except remembering to do it, if that can be called difficult, and autocasting injects bears the potential of harming energy Banks for transfuse while also removing a skill check put in place to reward the extra effort made by players better able to multitask.

I’ve found a simple solution to this myself as a zerg player you put all you queens on one hot key then you do shift + v which is the inject button then you simply toggle through your base cameras and click on the hatcheries

4 Likes

Rebinding base camera to spacebar makes this very fast, works like a charm

2 Likes

and then hit “stop” so the queens don’t wonder off too far.

3 Likes