QoL suggest: show ALL achievements per mission in archives

Coming back to SC 2 after years and noticing those nice 10th anniversary achievements, I am thinking about replaying the campaigns to do those plus the missing mastery achievements.
But the mission archives show neither the mastery achievements nor the new 10th anniversary achievements, only the three standard ones per mission. That means I have to go to achievements first, check what I have to do, go to campaigns, archive, select the respective mission, load it and play. Or I load the mission first, then go to achievements, but then all achievements for a specific mission are not assembled at one place. Or I use Alt-Tab to use e.g. the fandom page. This is not as user-friendly as it could be.

Suggestion: List all achievements for each campaign mission in the respective mission screen in the archives, e.g. for the first HotS mission “Lab rat”, show also the mastery and 10th anniversary one (perhaps graphically separated in a second row):

Mad Dash: Destroy 3 Factories in the “Lab Rat” mission in less than 10 minutes on Hard difficulty.
Eradicator? Eradicated!: Destroy the Eradicator in the “Lab Rat” mission in less than 8 minutes on Normal difficulty.

(WoL has no master archive and also no mastery achievements, so there, the 10th anniversary achievements could be shown in the archive inside the campaign at least)