Pylon addiction

Ever since the inception of starcraft 2, ive had this urge, this need to build pylons.
It started out with just a few pylons, but i quickly started requiring more and more.
Even to such a point where people would take away my pylons and i couldnt go on without actually making more. I needed them badly.

I wish i was more like artosis, someone who doesnt need allot of pylons.

But here we are. My goal is to atleast make 15 pylons per game. I know it is allot. I know it isnt normal. But i have to have more pylons.

Since Lotv’s inception, after that delicious pylon cinematic, i knew what i wanted to do. I knew what i was going to do. I was going to construct addition pylons. More then ever!

But.

Then the harrass started. They started cutting me off.
They started making sure i wouldnt have enough pylons. Its not that i didnt need them.

They made sure my pylon addiction was halted by denying me my minerals.

They made sure i started to require less pylons. By forcing me to make more nexuses.

Everything i was taught by day9, probes and pylons. Came to a sudden stop.

Pylo the pylon, Gone from history.

And here we are, me trying to cut back on pylons because everyone says i make too many.

They tell me the game isnt supposed to reach 200/200. They want me to cut down drastically. No more then 9. Otherwise you wont win.

3 Likes

Stay the heck away from the man’s pylons, ok?

2 Likes

I played this so much my roommates asked me to stop, along with the nerd alert and Dark Familiarity, about Sarah

To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn’t have too much to say
No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip
The stranger there among them had a big pylon on his hip
Big pylon on his hip

1 Like