Put gamespeed from "hard" back to "fast" again

Hello,
i do not like that the gamespeed from “hard” was made to “faster” in the newest patch. please put it back to “fast” as it was before.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Why?

I really like the newer speed. Anything below ‘faster’ just feels wrong.

20 Likes

because i like to test weekly mutations at a lower gamespeed first for testing my strat. in the past i used hard for that. new commanders i also like to test at lower speed for trying out all their abilities and units.

1 Like

So that’s once per week, and twice per year, when the slower speed is better.
I personally like the faster speed on hard.

8 Likes

I can’t even play on fast. I rather just fail Brutal a couple times. I use to test a lot of mutations on hard before attempting brutal but now I just do them all on brutal even if it’s void rift dead of night.

2 Likes

If hard is too difficult then that’s what normal is for. :wink:

1 Like

Hard should be on the fastest just like brutal.
Hard is mainly used to level up brand new commanders unless they can do brutal from lvl1 (zeratul kek).

Normal is for those that find hard to be too… hard.

3 Likes

Brutal is already the real casual mode I don’t even know why hard exist at all at this point and you want it to be even easier.

3 Likes

Hello T1000,

I do not like that you again threaten humanity and its way of life in your post. Please put yourself back in the smelter to restore the timeline as it was before.

Thank you.

Hmm. It seems i misjudged the situation then. I really liked the slightly softer difficulty “hard” brought in the past to try something new out with that im not familier with. I seem to be alone on this.

1 Like

I personally like the faster speed. They could add a vote thing at the start between the two speed options I guess. Good luck agreeing with your partner.

I prefer the speed we have right now, it looks like it’s hurting you, but once you get used to it, brutal is just more units to deal with.

Better request.
Let us choose the game speed we want when playing easy through hard, if we are in a party.

2 Likes

I am genuinely surprised it took this long for someone to post a complaint about the new hard speed. I expected an outrage on the first day after the patch, but nothing happened.

I guess most hard players don’t really mind it that much after all.

4 Likes

I’d rather them just remove casual through hard difficulty then rename Brutal to Casual, Brutal+ to Normal, Brutal++ to Hard, and Brutal+++ to Brutal, then open them up to public queue.

1 Like

More like brutal, B+, B3, then B6 lol

Yea that would work for me too, I’d be down with that.

Why do you want Blizzard to remove difficulties that people play on? Elitism? Folk aren’t allowed to play Co-op if they don’t play on Brutal difficulty?

9 Likes

The only reason to keep hard difficulty is pretty much just for the weekly mutations and players that have never played sc2, but normal and casual are excessively easy, even my 7 year old nephew plays this game on hard.

I find it very hard to think that brutal is the most played mode. Seems easy to people who know the game inside and out, but there’s a reason why even many ascension level players don’t play the difficulty.

For the actual topic, if I had a vote I’d keep it on the faster speed. But let’s be honest here, most who bother to go to the forums probably will say the same. By it’s nature, a forum will attract those who invest more time and energy in the game, and will therefore tend on the more skilled side in game as well.