Protoss is difficult

All the races are difficult to play. I am going to say from personal experience that Protoss is the least difficult overall, but by how much is debatable. Cannon rush should definitely not be a part of this game, but shield battery contains are definitely defendable. You can also contain a skytoss rush on 3 bases (the problem becomes when they move out at max supply and decent upgrades, but you can get ahead macro wise and hold). The thing is, turtling will always be easier than playing aggressively. That’s just how this game is. What makes a player stronger is being able to break the turtle shell.

Have you tried transitioning to vikings and using your range advantage…? Have you looked up proper defenses against proxies? 2rax isn’t that good. 2 factory is kind of sketchy too.

You are such a clown. Zerg APM literally spikes through the roof when you hold down a button and produce something like mass zerglings. Get out of here with your nonsense. APM between races is not comparable by any means in terms of skill. It’s not even comparable between leagues. I’ve seen plat players with 200+ APM and they are horrid at this game. On the other hand, I have 150-220 APM and I perform significantly better than they ever will. APM means little. Stop using APM as leverage to trash on Protoss.

It’s not like Terran has hellions or stimmed bio or banshees. Also LOL imagine using tempests as a fast example for Protoss. This is why no one takes you TCF clowns seriously

6 Likes