Potential toss buffs

i think this unit should be buffed , and i dont even play toss .

as apposed to charge lot , ( or over writes charge lot when upgraded ) the should have a more expensive long tech time , permante zelot upgrade that makes zelot very formidable mid game or even late game

plus 40 shields
become High DPS like ( similar damage but faster , if that makes sense )
maybe even an amor buff ?
time increase

but at the cost of its charge lot .

possible mineral increase and small gass 25 , increase and time increase as you have upgraded the unit to high tier , and clearly going for ground assault .

in tier one , zelot has to be a little weak due to the fact that it dont take a lot of strength to knock down marines and lings .

i say this for zelot because , toss goes air casue ground is some how weak . a mid game zealot buff or zelot upgrade , maybe a new building , or make the skill researchable at dark shrine or robotics or something to inshur its late game affect .

a stronger zealot might make ultra a more popular unit .

Tempest

i dont like being shot from across the map one screen in any direction , that , thats got some serious exploit ablitly . but if i could get my " swarm host 2 " i would have an equally powerful unit , that can pretty much do the same , not as cheep , but kinda the same .

Clearly should stay low low DPS .

have tempest was a realy cool unit , but being able to hit air with it , is kinda op , im totaly cool with toss a having a Greater than thou brood lord .

Stalker

i dont play toss that much , but blink either needs a faster recharge time

or a few more range to blink with , and a slower recharge time .

i think that either option should be an expensive in game upgrade .

Stalkers fall off super hard in late game vs all races. It’s only use is early/mid game

thats how i feel about hydra .

Stalkers problem was design against roaches that’s why they have armor buff problem with that. Roaches fall even harder then stalkers.

units classified armor out range stalkers or out dps them that bonus only work on few units

Zealots very strong can wipe out a lot units

I starting play Protoss and only thing need to change is how tech path works.

It takes 4 mins just get charge and blink upgrade.

So toss is forced to all in its army because it has no choice.

So I hate people say blink can be op in right hands but say stim ok even though good skill player can wipe your whole army with stim.

Now to get high templar or dark you have to go two techs after cyber core. Kinda sad that Terran can go straight ghost once barracks is done.

So main problem with Protoss is its tech path. It’s micro to late and its tech path to long.