Post-Blizzcon patchnotes

Look at almost ANY pro zerg player’s lategame ZvP aside from Serral and Rogue, and you can see the vast power of Skytoss/Templar against lategame zerg armies, with zerg requiring much more pristine micro of multiple spellcasters to properly navigate a win out of range of spore crawlers.

The nerf of Infested Terrans from 25 to 50 energy was a great change. Removing Infested Terrans however, makes absolutely zero sense given the proposed new spell to “balance” the interation. You’re giving us a spell to shroud our hydralisks which are already ABSOLUTE GARBAGE against Skytoss/Templar?!? 2 storms and all of my hydralisks are either pushed back or instantly dead even with this stupid “Shroud”. There’s literally NOTHING zerg will be able to do in the lategame to stop a protoss deathball. Corruptor Viper already gets destroyyyyyed with a heavier voidray composition even before the massive buff coming to them…

Worse yet, this patch is to address the fact the fights end to quickly, and hopefully let zerg get some more high DPS off before dying against skytoss… HOW IN THE EFFING WORLD WILL THIS ACCOMPLISH THAT? PLEASE TELL ME BLIZZARD WHEN THE ONLY GOOD AA DPS WE HAD WAS INFESTED TERRANS. NOW WHAT?? INSTEAD OF USING THEM TO BAIT THE STORMS SO OUR HYDRAS CAN GET SOME DPS IN AGAINST AIR, THEY CAN JUST STORM DIRECTLY ON MY ARMY AND PICK IT OFF WITH CARRIERS AS IT RUNS OUT OF SHROUD??? THANKS BLIZZARD.

I’m actually so incredibly pissed by this, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Blizzard leave this patch to go through and watch Zerg NEVER win a GSL EVER AGAIN (After winning for the FIRST TIME EVER… I REEPEAT FIRST EFFING TIME EEEEEEEVVVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR THIS FREAKING YEAR, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Zerg lategame will be nerfed for very good reasons, just because youre not good enough to controll it doesnt mean its not broken.
Also majority of pro zergs can controll zerg lategame (especially at the top level).