Ponderings while ranking

I decided to play on a friends bronze account and see how far I could go, and I was very surprised that I made it to diamond. Like VERY surprised, since I don’t see myself as that good.

But I have some questions and thoughts:

  1. didn’t season 4 end in January? Why march now?

  2. holy cow why is there a curve between gold 1 and plat 3

  3. as Protoss, how do you stop a speed ling rush? I walled in with a zealot in the hole, but my two adepts and zealot on hold were overwhelmed by the lings. Is there a good way to counter this? Or is the counter to build and block the hole?

  4. TvT how to stop a dbl reaper opening. I had a reaper and a marine and a hellion, but is that all you need? Two reapers became 4->6->8-> and I could not get enough troops to stop it. How to defend?

  5. LOL Vikings sooooo good v toss

  6. forums down again… this happen to anyone else?

  7. how to defend cannon rush as toss. I may have f’ed myself because I walked my ramp, so I didn’t see his cannons on the low ground and couldn’t kill his 2 pylons he sacrificed probes with to build in base. I only had time for 1 zealot before I was overwhelmed. Tips?

  8. going only 8 rax is always a bad strat.

  9. why do I only get 12-20 MMR per win ??? Should be higher if I made it to diamond and I still only go up 20 in bronze.

  10. met a dude who was in bronze league heroes. That was cool

  11. games take so long to start, is no one playing?

  12. why can people not see the rank frame around my avatar in the loading screen? I’m diamond… it should be diamond. Not blank.

  13. I think that’s it…