Please rotate out the team maps!

Or just add an option to rotate the old ones again. This is crazy that no new maps were added.

3 Likes

dude its been 2 years now.

1 Like

WinterKnight, it took them a year and a half last time to do it the last time when no one thought they would ever rotate the team maps again. And, we have a slew of new patches despite all the naysayers who said to just give up on new content. Your defeatism is a blister to this gaming community.

trust me i know how long its been, been playing this game for around 6 years now, and i only really play teams, usually on 3v3 or 2v2. trust me im sick of the damn maps, especially the two new one they put on 3v3 this last time, they suck. The snowy ones a good one tho, i dont ever remember the names so dont ask, lol. But out of the last three new ones we got only the snowy one was good, there plenty of mineral spots on the map, but the other two your so limited on what you can do especially the one with the 6 gold bases in the middle. you try expanding into those and its a poop sho cause your constantly getting hit, and the end game is basically king of the hill on that map till people start giving up or running out of rescources.

But yeah, its definatly getting old playing the same ones over and over for the last two years now. Id even be happy if they rotated out for older ones every month,

I would give anything for them to rotate the maps out or expand the pool.

3 Likes

100% agree with you Op!!! Blizzard please add some NEW Team maps, or the community design some (so you don’t even have to do the work) or just rotate some older ones. please mix up these map pools, most people are bored to death of these same ones for years!!!

2 Likes

One new team map per season, with the correct number of natural expansions and mineral lines that aren’t completely botched is apparently far too much to ask.

1 Like

maybe we should just keep making team map post and flood the forums.

2 Likes