Please improve prestige Grinding

While we are glad that prestige got the necessary revamp/update but the prestige grinding system still needs to be alleviated somewhat.
As of now, it doesn’t change that prestige grinding is very time consuming nonetheless.

Here is what we think it could work.

  1. Able to freely access our full Talent/Mastery set (but disables prestige levelling)
  2. Able to use Mastery points during prestige (Only available if that commander is fully upgraded).
  3. Prestige level could be replaced by Prestige points that can be invested on any desired prestige.
  4. Add additional XP when prestige grinding.
4 Likes

I just want to select which Prestige to lv up first instead of having to go through 2 prestige lv farm to be able to play the Prestige I wanted.

3 Likes

#4 is the only suggestion i like. I, and most of the in-game players ive played with, actually really ENJOY the change of pace and i’d hate to lose out on the fun this has provided! But, like, a double xp bonus while prestiging would I think be a welcome change that would maintain the essence of the system while alleviating the grind for the hardcore fellas

Edit: #1 is good too