Playing Protoss with an XBOX Controller

Cause Protoss is a joke

2 Likes

I don’t know. I just want to feel more comfortable when I enjoy new campaign. Maybe not controller, whatever, Microsoft XBOX studio didn’t find anyway to make AOE:DE 2 comfortable for controller player.
I can’t accept smart-phone. Mobile-phone means: worst, bad, terrible. Cheap. I even thought they were discriminating against me (the feeling like you don’t have money, you are poor, so you only can play mobile-game)

Nah, that’s terran these days. Protoss requires insane micro. You have to shade adepts into the middle of enemy forces, pick off targets, and lift them into prisms. You have to manage 137123923189 spell casters to drop forcefields, hit the storms, and land the disruptor shots while timing the adept shades and blinking to pick off liberators all while dodging the mini-nukes terran has (emp).

Have you ever wondered why all mech units have amove micro all with the same spell, e.g. siege/unsiege? Because terran is designed to be the simpleton race. The reason terran whiners have rejected ghosts for years is because they don’t mesh with the simple siege/unsiege micro. Adding in a different set of abilities and hotkeys just broke their brains. Protoss have to deal with that BS x100.

Outside of getting a few free wins with charglot allins, there isn’t a single terran whiner on these boards who could get the same rank with Protoss as they have for terran.

2 Likes

Yup. How to make it on a new PC peripherals? Controller have 14 button. But camera 1-6 needs 6 buttons, group 1-10(include ‘0’ button) needs 10 buttons. And some hotkey of spell.
I don’t know how, maybe Blizzard know. I just need to wait and they will create. As usual, it’s normal. And then, I can sit in my sofa to play Starcraft 3. And save my neck.

And then I can stream the Starcraft 3 to my smart-phone by 5G network. It runs on my PC but play it on my smart-phone. Mini-cloud services. Good. Think of my phone as a monitor rather than a carrier.

And maybe VR can achieve Aiur tourism? I don’t know.

Depends is terran braindead or he have many more disabilities like blind or something than i agree Toss can be joke

Terran retards up to GM could manage on a two button NES controller

1 Like