Petition to buff terran - tell blizz how you really feel

Players, from every race, I ask for your support. The game is in a very precarious position as it is currently in an extremely unbalanced state which is making people leave the game in mass. Terran needs to be heavily buffed, protoss needs to be heavily nerfed and zerg needs some fine nerfs against terran specifically.

Try to be as objective as possible and you will know its true. Terran takes the highest skill, highest micro, hardest macro, most multi tasking, most target firing, etc etc etc.

THIS is what healthy for the game. We need terran to be good again.

5 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

That could be achieved by throwing into the garbage the delusions that: “Terran takes the highest skill, highest micro, hardest macro, most multi tasking, most target firing, etc etc etc.” and trying to play the game rather than BS’ing the Forum about terran alleged difficulties.

Petition rejected.

Dude you’re actual trash at this game. You’re a silver league scrub that knows literally nothing about anything. You struggle not to float 3k resources at the 3 minute mark. Your opinion couldn’t be more worthless than it is. Stop embarrassing yourself you :clown_face:

1 Like

Blizz gave terran:
70 dmg siege tanks,
magic teleporting BCs with move and shoot,
rapidfire ghost snipe,
super thors,
spammable 20s build time mines,
and fast blue flame.

At the same time zerg got:
an ultralisk nerf,
a nydus nerf,
hydra dps nerf,
Dropperlord nerf,
Broodlord range nerf,
Broodlord leash micro nerf,
Blinding cloud nerf,
Baneling dmg nerf,
Roach tunneling claw nerf,
Infestor gutted,
and multiple creep spread nerfs.

In spite of all that Rogue beat maru. No tricks, no weird mind-games, no proxy, just overwhelmed him superior macro of roach/rav/ling/bane.

Maybe Maru kind of just got outplayed?

6 Likes

i can join perdition

or maybe zerg was so insanely broken before that even after all those nerfs zerg is still broken. But I guess math is hard

I am a Protoss main (Master ) at 4700MMR in EU and when i play terran …i am 5100MMR.
That’s enough to dumpster your BS…
h_ttps://www.rankedftw.com/team/6317921/#td=region&ty=m&ra=2&tyz=1&tx=a&tl=1

Your petition is in the road to perdition (WAP).

Next.

1 Like

Aren’t you goba ? Goba is a known silver so this is obviously fake.

LOL, yea, i am not Goba. Ask BatZ, thrasher and other people that know me.

you are obviously goba, nice try.

1 Like

You are free to believe what you like for what i care. On the other hand a moron that thinks:

is excused to believe that i can’t be Goba…

PvT is Zerg favored.
Goba TM.

I support.

3 Likes

Maru lost 22 scv’s to slow banes…

It was probably lag or the timing of it being too random or he would have seen it coming. Everyone gets unlucky sometimes.

This isn’t about Maru vs Rogue.

No Terran player has won a Premier tournament since October 2020.

There have been 8 (!!!) tournaments since with only 1 Terran appearance (Maru vs Rogue) out of 16 possible spots. If you’re calling that balanced I’d hate to see your scale.

While Clem and Byun have won some lesser “major” tier tournaments (OSC and Cheeseadelphia) back in January, it’s still be 4 full months without a Terran winning anything bigger than an minor online tournament (ESL open cups, etc).

There are two major problems:
1 - Early harassment has been rendered ineffective (meta, map design, effects of macro) and the other races’ macro mechanics allow them to out-grow the Terran economy.
2 - Late game Terran armies are either too immobile or too fragile to allow Terran to play split-map vs Zerg or Protoss.

But truthfully - Blizzard doesn’t care about this game anymore. I would honestly be pleasantly surprised if a balance update will be forthcoming before next season. shrug

2 Likes

That makes me recall some funny posts.

Actually Clem won tournament in November. I wasn’t up to date with SC2 tournaments, but it’s nice to see Trap finally successful.

Terran revert thor change and then buff the dmg and add very slight buff to vikings anti air.

Zerg nerf ultralisks and swarm hosts.

Protoss nerf carriers and revert void rays.

1 Like

Carrier was shadow of their potential now no nerf for carrier and vr

Reduce fleet bacon and carrier build time. Increase cannon damage to 40 vs ground and +2 to range vs air. Make mothership start with full energy. and make emp target 1 unit only. There u go , terran buffs, now u can mass marines.

2 Likes

:joy: They already do it now