Petition: Infestor morph

So, after playing today I’ve decided to create this petition. No bias - seriously… just throwin’ this out there. :smile:

I think infestors should be able to cast fungal a few times like an templar’s storm, then morph 2 of them into a superior unit like the archon. Not saying protoss is OP or anything…

… but I mean they should at least be able to cast fungal once out of the shoot, no?

3 Likes

Yes, for my point of view, investors are too weak in comparison to templar … Storm is really hard, but fungal pretty useless, especially since you cannot fungal in burrow mode… :frowning:

However Zerg have Brood Loards … so this may be the fair balance… :wink:

2 Infestors morph into 1 Defiler :smiley:

6 Likes

This would make a lot of sense

Or just revert the fungal growth nerfs, making it instant (like storm) and root like it used to.

1 Like

If overlords could drop nukes, that would be cool too. No bias or anything - just sayin’ you know, protoss can be op sometimes. :grin::joy:

2 Likes

In my opinion the infestor, or perhaps the viper, is the strongest unit Zerg has. Infestors are really not the equivliant to protoss’ high templar, nor are they supposed to be. In functionality they are somewhat like a late-game sentry with very strong anti-air capabilities.

1 Like