Patch 5.0.9 PTR Bug with Current Mac OS

I have an issue regarding the launcher using my Mac OS on the most current available version where the battle.net launcher is unable to fetch CDN and returns an error promptly afterwards. I am currently unable to download the 5.0.9 Patch and I am interested to find out why.

Howdy,

This is issue can be caused from a few sources such as a permission conflict or connection error somewhere between the client and our patch servers impacting the connection. I recommend starting by troubleshooting the connection:

1. Shut down the Mac. Power Cycle the home network’s modem and router to refresh the connection to all devices on the network and to the Internet Service Provider. Steps on how to do this can be found here: Power Cycling Your Network Devices - Blizzard Support

2. Once the network is back online, turn back on the PC. Flush the DNS cache using the commands here: IP Release, Renew, and Flush DNS - Blizzard Support

3. If your Mac can connect to a wired Ethernet connection from the Mac to the router or modem that is highly recommend helping to rule out any unstable Wi-Fi issues.

Retest if the issue continues try our troubleshooting Here.

Fix found.
There is an interesting interaction with the constantly-updating SC2 Bug that and attempting to update SC2 via launcher. If we click the Update button that appears before the actual PTR Update starts, the first update and the actual PTR update will conflict. Restarting the Mac nor SC2/Launcher will not resolve this, because the launcher has been locked into the bug update and not the PTR update. To fix this, I had to reinstall SC2 which I assume it automatically downloads the PTR update and resolves the bug conflict as well. Thank you for listening to me.