Patch 5.0.0 Hots and LotV achivements problems

10 Anniversary Achivements are badly translated from English, to for example Polish.
1.Final mission on Hots campaign - in Eng, its says to clear entrences in 18 minutes
Straight translate from polish is - Complete the mission in 18 minutes or less
2. Mission Dark Wispers - in eng, its says to destroy all zerg structures before freeing “ALL” protoss prisoners
Straight translate from polish is - Destroy all zerg structures before freeing protoss prisoners.
Please check twice before translating, one word can make a big diffrence
Also in the Legacy of the void mission “The Infinite Cycle” achivement is not possible. One Warp prism in last act is warping off screen and its impossible to stop him.
PS: Sorry for my english, i faild grammar, i hope you see what i mean <3

The Infinite Cycle achievement is misleading, but it is possible to get.
In the second act, there are:

• Three zealots that warp in without a prism, which happens twice in the same spot
  • Two colossus that warp in without a prism, which happens in the same spot

You need to kill those before they finish warping in. Then you can get the achievement.

That one you’re talking about in the third act, they don’t actually warp in off screen. They’re just already there underneath the prism.

Ok thanks for helping out :slight_smile:
EDIT : You were right, took me 8 tries but i did it, Thank you :slight_smile: (but i think post should stay for others, who has bad time with thoes achivements)