Patch 4.11.0 co-op is full of bugs

thanks man, the thing with the “.” dot helped (solved textures / ramps issue at least),
confirming this works

1 Like

buenos dias, al intentar iniciar una partida me pone que no cumplo los requisitos y no me deja, alguien que pueda explicarme cual es el problema? gracias

If you mean 1v1, it’s disabled for now, due to the patch bugs. It’s in the “Breaking news” section on the Bnet app.

“As a temporary measure, we are going to disable the 1v1 ranked versus queues to avoid affecting player rankings.”

After the campaign comes co-op… and you’ll have lots of fun…

IF the game ever gets fixed and playable again, that is.

Nadie sabe cual es el problema aun, pero esta afectando muchisima gente al rededor del mundo. Y los problemas son muchos, no solamente el que dices tu.
Ojala lo arreglen pronto.

Blizzard should just hire you, man, good job! Worked for me (I did have to restart the PC though).

Actually, they are a FORTY-ONE billion company… they even set the number of nukes for Mensk’s nuclear barrage to 41 to celebrate their huge market cap…

2 Likes

Well even if you don-t get dropped, graphics are still screwed up, units cannot go up or down ramps, and you dont get any exp for games… the problems are many, not just the auto drop

1 Like

CHANGING LANGUAGE SETTING AND THE DOT FIX

Yes this helps with the graphic glitch and the auto drop, solves them completetly as far as I have seen, BUT you still DO NOT get ascension exp… so you either play as mensk with hours long waiting time, OR you play other commanders, CARRY a damn low level Mensk player, and dont even get a shred of exp for all that???

Game is still broken as hell, language setting trick may help for single player but does effectively ALMOST nothing for coop… I have every commander at ascension except Mensk and I want to get experience with ALL of them…

Plus there may be other bugs that the language setting change doesnt fix, this patch is so full of bugs nobody can tell for sure.

GAME STIL BROKEN, PLEASE FIX ASAP

1 Like

Actualy this “fix” (for me) takes care of the ramps but makes the desync happen for me. Before I changes the language, I was able to play with not-working ramps (rush a few medivacs or mass air), but now I have working ramps but I have to play solo, because my coop partners are getting dropped 100% of the time.

Well this means we cant even call it a partial fix, it is simply a way to shuffle the problem around among people. Blizz should allow us to unpatch the game and go back to the prior patch, while they figure out this mess…

4 Likes

“Blizz should allow us to unpatch the game and go back to the prior patch, while they figure out this mess…”

This.

2 Likes

Not just “allow” they should globally role-back the patch, until they fix it.

Worst patch in history of SC 2 , or at least since 2014 . I highly doubt they tested this patch before it went online , otherwise they would have noticed so many game breaking buggs in the game.

2 Likes

I guess they’re not willing to do it like that cause of all the people who bought Mengsk…

I mean, imagine screwing that up too and when they actually fix the patch they mess something else up and people who already bought Mengsk don’t have him…

Where can I find the “Regional settings”? I’m looking around and nothing pops up?

I bought the Mensk bundle, cannnot use him a little longer that’s ok, problem is the whole CO-OP mode is DEAD for me right now… and seeing that it’s a major cash cow for Blizz, they better fix it soon… I’ll never buy a commander the same day it’s released again, that’s for sure

1 Like

Bliz, there is nothing to investigate, ROLL BACK THE DAMN PATCH.
AND THEN INVESTIGATE ALL YOU WANT.
I BOUGHT THE CAMPAIGN TODAY AND I WANT TO PLAY IT, AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN MY PERFECTLY WORKING OS SETTINGS.
This is a mockery of software development model and update deployment model.
You guys do have a scenario for such cases, rather than asking people to upload files to cloud storage services for you to look at, right?)
You made the backups of the production servers and prior patch files, right?)

16 Likes

MUST BE THE CURSE OF THE INFESTOR!!!

Nerfing zerg, even in the most marginal way, is like desecrating Tuthankamon’s tomb… unending woe unto all those who dareth!!!

1 Like