Opponents last building?

I’ve never posted before but I’m extremely frustrated. I’m in a 3v3 right now. Everyone has last except me and another guy. I’ve killed the enemy team and they were all being revealed. I’m zerg and have searched the entire map for an hour. I’ve even spread creep throughout the entire map and mined all the minerals and yet there is still another guy in the game but there is no buildings I can find on the minimap and I’ve literally searched everywhere. Is there something I’m missing?

Is the remaining opponent Terran?

1 Like

Terran and flying something at one corner of the map, you should see it, or maybe he build a cc to avoid being revealed.

He’s a toss, no flying buildings anywhere, regardless I even checked all the corners etc. I’m still in this stupid game.

1 Like

Try toggling the alliance button a few times and look for any color flashing on the minimap.

1 Like

You can send overlords to spots where you have no vision.

Perhaps one of his allys was Terran. Protoss lost all his buildings and is controlling leaver’s CC in the corner.

1 Like

I’m already 1:30:00 into this game… hoping he leaves bc there is nothing left. Either this is a glitch, or cheating. I literally have creep on every corner of the map. Even killed all my teammates reamining buildings etc just in case…

Creep doesn’t reveal flyable-only areas. Send overseers/mutas around the edges of the map.

1 Like

Yeah I did that, I have toggled the Yellow/reg colors as well as the Dark/Light button and examined the mini map in detail, and have literally went up and down like a printer printing on the entire map extremely slowly searching for anything.

Regardless, the guy is protoss, not terran. Any of the terran in the game have been eliminated. It only shows him left.

1 Like

Dallaran has a point above. They could be in control of an ally’s CC.

When it does finally end, be sure to chck the replay (or link it here).

1 Like

Maybe a building but it is cloacked by a mothership?, does that even exist?, I remember watching it but don’t remember if that actually worked or was just a try.

1 Like

Ive checked the corners, there is no flying buildings, i have spore crawlers all over the map now… This can’t be legit. Almost 2 hours into this game and I have visions on every square inch of the map. I’ve even attack moved 30+ groups of mutas with shift all over the map. Along with overseers. Nothing.

1 Like

Actually even if it was clocked by Mothership, he’d see the Mothership (not to mention it would strike back :smiley: )
But yes, it is possible to stealth Terran building, I have a screenshot but can’t post it here.

TheAlcoholic
I am pretty curious now.
How did it end? Can you provide us with a replay, by uploading it on any website, for example drop.sc , and providing us with it’s number?

I am not that strong player to know all the tricks, 3v3 maps are pretty big and I believe I can learn from the experience.

1 Like

I’m also curious as to how this played out

The legend says OP is still on the game, always looking for the building,never giving up

6 Likes

I mean depending on the map if he long distance mines even 1 1000 mineral field with a single worker it could take well over 4 hours to burn through just that. He could indefinitely extend the game until his opponent is out-patienced

I think there is some limit, around 8h

I’m invested in this. Someone update me when someone figures out why this poor mans hasn’t gotten his victory yet.

I’m going to assume you have air units (that can shoot air) and your opponent only has structures. What I would to is a-move queue around the entire map, and not in a random way. go line by line across the map, and be especially wary of corners and dark spots on the map. Then I would search every inch of the map with zerglings a-moving around the map. That should do the trick. As far as I know, there’s no genuine bug on the tie condition.

1 Like

Huh, I did not know that there was a max limit. If it didn’t take 8 hours to verify I’d test it out

Edit: Well would you look at that: https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Game_Speed#Trivia

That’s interesting, so all players in a ladder match that hit the 6 hour, 30 minute, 6 second point would lose MMR? That’s pretty funny.