Only one question

Hello, I am AmonPower.

I was going to ask you something, Blizzard has a policy like this, is this true?: “Both the account and account data of permanently deleted or deleted accounts can be recovered, but only if we provide strong evidence.”
Is this true^^?

I’m assuming you have deleted your account data which will wipe all data but not lift any restrictions on the account. They will provide all of your data if you ask which is the player right to obtain personal info. It will be a pdf file. It will be wise to ask before deleted.

The last part throws me since I did mine by asking before deletion so I don’t know how it will work because it takes days to weeks at least to collect all data before removing it. Every game you have played will be in it. To recover you have to provide proof not blizzard.

So can the data be retrieved? So Blizzard can give us the data and account?

Deleted accounts are permanent, meaning, they are unrecoverable once it’s completed.

There is a 5 day holding period in case one changes their mind.

Why is this so? Why can’t he be saved after 5 days?!

It’s due to the fact that the account can’t be identified after all the identifiable information is removed. Per the above article:

all personal information from your Battle.net Account will be permanently and irrecoverably deleted or anonymized after your submission is processed.

In other words, there’s nothing left that can be used to locate someone’s deleted account.

That’s why they give the 5 day grace period. It’s the last chance for the account holder to change their mind.

What if we tell the definitions of all the data?So 5 days is a short time and it’s a bit ridiculous why is Blizzard doing this? So, let’s take this a little more for example: It could be 30 days or 50 days. So 5 days is too short a period and it needs to be extended urgently. And if we get our blizzard account we get all my data like StarCraft II data?

or you could just make a new account. not like theres alot of stuff you gain in sc2, other than dumb achievements.

Bliz isn’t going to go by what a player tells them. It’s too easy to abuse.

My guess is that often times, people rashly delete their account due to an emotional, knee-jerk reaction to something they don’t like. Then once cooled off a day or two later, they change their mind.