Okay but why soO

You should be outraged that zerg is beating protoss so much.

Many if not most of my major posts in 2019 were about how Protoss was the weakest race.

Meanwhile you were shedding crocodile tears for Zerg when Protoss were beating Zerg in that one super tournament with the protoss Ro8, saying protoss deserved to be nerfed.

My arguments are consistent. You will pull out any cherry picked statistic to argue in favor of Protoss and Zerg nerfs.

3 Likes

Almost all your posts were about how easy Terran is. Based on what evidence you might ask? That all 80+ thousand Terran players had less MMR… You get more simply by playing Zerg, therefore Zerg must be harder!

1 Like

Zerg was so OP that the other 2 races were heavily shadowed. It wasnt about which race was the most UP, it was about the OP zerg race.

Protoss historically beats on terran except at the absolute top of the pyramid. Literally 3-5 terrans on Earth aren’t influenced by the poor design in PvT.

Maru, Inno, Cure, and TY. Perhaps up and coming Clem.

I favor zerg nerfs because it will put terran AND protoss in better positions.

Ok, in your opinion when was terran balanced?

I play terran in platinum league. Because zerg is too hard for me. And most bronze and silver players are terran. And players are fleeing zerg for terran. Zerg at 26% of player base. And zerg is destroyed at pro level. Code s terran had 70% winrate in tvx. And terran win most of esl cups.

You call other poster delusional but you are not being fair. All the fact say zerg is underpowered. And those who play it know it. Which is why they flee to zerg. You do not like conclusion but it is a valid conclusion. Calling other poster name does not make you win arguments.

1 Like

Have like 6 corruptors with your Brood Lords? Keep your queens under your Brood Lords? Make like 2 infestors for fungal+corrosive bile with all those ravagers he had? Have literally any protection for your Broods whatsoever?

In 2011-2012, lol…

A terran player is confused that not all zerg units shoot up and that zerg actually has to make a unit composition and balance the needs of the unit comp which even top Zerg players fail to do and get overrun by B team terrans. Lmao.

When not even top zerg’s can do zerg right, it’s time to admit zerg is underpowered - severely underpowered.

1 Like

How can soO go from winning a Premier tournament to play like stinky garbage? Seemed in top form just two weeks ago. Seriously, what a terrible night for him. He’s lucky he had to play Zoun, whose presence in GSL Code S is an embarrassment, or that would have been a 0-4 stomp. Maybe his head is into his military service now and not so much SC2?

2 Likes

Ok, so if a terran were to make only tanks and no thors and die to broods, it’s because Terran is so hard to play and Zerg is OP?

Oh yes, because terran spamming anti-ground when he has a plethora of units that do both is totally the same thing as zerg having to choose between one or the other. That’s called a false equivalency.

What do you propose the zerg should have made other than broods? Is there a secret zerg super unit that I don’t know about that can both beat thors and bcs at the same time? Lmao.

Losing 14 Broods to 6 Vikings, when he had nothing but 100% advantage…

Is there ever a game that any Zerg loses that’s not the fault of balance? Like honestly, what mistake would you have too much self esteem not to cry about?

Hmmm yes the zerg has to dump so much supply into anti ground he loses the air fight because zerg units can’t do both anti air and anti ground while terran’s can. It sounds like a balance problem.

Oh yeah, there are plenty, but a B team foreign terran beating one of the best Zergs on the planet 4-0 is strongly indicative of balance, especially considering terran in general just smashes TvZ.

Exactly! A Zerg player should never have to gasp take responsibility for losing a game! It’s always the fault of balance!

Lmao. Did you even bother to read the post?

Batz: There are plenty of games that zergs lose that aren’t caused by balance.

Bourne: So what you are saying is zerg always loses due to balance? REEEEE

You were talking about this game. THIS one. Where Soo made nothing but the single biggest mistake he could, and got the loss he deserved to get. And you’re crying about it.

Whov and Velity are some of the biggest Zerg whiners on the forums and even they’re calling this what it is, Soo making likely the biggest mistake he possibly could, and losing a game by playing just plain awfully.

This is why Zerg players like Habit and Over can’t stand you. You never stop crying, even in the most egregious cases of obvious Zerg incompetence.

Yet you were accusing me of stating zerg is incapable of losing except due to balance. Lmao. Nice 180 in your logic there, buckaroo.

I actually get along with them quite well on other accounts. They are just like many people who have severe case of Batz-Derangement-Syndrome. They see my name and their brain instantly shuts off.

You haven’t ever blamed a Zerg’s loss on anything else.

Like I said, this was the biggest display of incompetence and you just can’t help yourself. Soo played like utter crap. Everyone knows it. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad player, but you simply have no pride. To blame that game on balance isn’t even pathetic, it’s clinically delusional.

Mass muta or should I see ling/bane muta is actually good counter to mech… until therea re mines in the mineral lines and tanks to deal with the bane. It then becomes a battle of attrition. Mutas are better than people give them credit for. they keep terran mech home.