OFFLINE vs. AI broken after patch 5.0

The outcome looks promising.

2 Likes

Just want to highlight what Ludendorff posted above for extra visibility:

4 Likes

Wow I haven’t played this game in over 5 years. For some odd reason I got in the mood. I setup an offline game I played for 40 mins until I realized I was by myself in the map. Haha.

2 Likes

Why won’t they address this? :cry:

1 Like

Yes, I have had way to many problems trying to load games. I use two monitors, and it will switch to my main every time I load something. When I select vs. ai , it doesn’t function properly and loads a random race and no ai. Please fix this… or if I can go back to the old patch that would be dope too. For now at least.

Ran in this problem today. Very unhappy

Верните оффлайн игру!!! У нас в Беларуси есть волшебный президент, который любит отключать страну от интернета!

3 Likes

have not played since patch getting real tired of wow…FIX ME!!!

Some progress folks!

5 Likes

At next week , we’ll be one month into this bug with no fix or workaround.

4 Likes

Hey all,

Good news! With 5.0.3, the offline issue appears to be resolved.

I was able to successfully start up a game in both offline modes.

2 Likes

It is still not working with me. I’m playing on eu servers if that makes a difference.

Ya this patch didn’t fix anything for me either. Everytime I start a game as the terrans I become the protoss, the countdown happens, then i win. It’s very annoying. I’m really only playing this game for the offline.

1 Like

What region are you playing on?
What SC2 version shows on your launcher?

I can’t even update my game. The game client says it’s on 5.0.3, but the game says it’s still on 5.0.2

hmm found out on asia and usa its updated but not on europe. So i guess i have to keep waiting.

Indeed! The patches are going out at different times.

I have a theory though. If you use one of the other regions to get the patch, as long as you don’t log into Battlenet, the servers will never know what version you’re playing. Thus, you should be able to play offline customs normally (because your client is technically patched).

You just won’t be able to log into EU until the patch is rolled out there.

ah, good idea m8 , ill try it out, thanks

The offline feature is fixed! Tried it out thanks Leviathan! Though the game version is still on 5.0.2

1 Like