OFFLINE vs. AI broken after patch 5.0

I’m pretty much done with this game until the issue is fixed.
See ya later SC2. It was fun while it lasted.

4 Likes

This is insane… I bet FitGirl could have this fixed faster than Blizzard…

Same problem here as everyone else is having. I don’t spawn as what I chose and there are no opponents. Online mode is a non-starter for me due to latency issues and bandwidth usage. Online play just plain sucks with my system.

I use offline mode because I have terrible connection (I lag out of solo games)…, I also use it to let my kids play while I’m trying to work so they don’t use all of the bandwidth. We’re 2 or so patches in, I doubt it’s getting fixed within the next 6 months, so I guess I’ll have to look elsewhere.

The outcome looks promising.

2 Likes

Just want to highlight what Ludendorff posted above for extra visibility:

4 Likes

Wow I haven’t played this game in over 5 years. For some odd reason I got in the mood. I setup an offline game I played for 40 mins until I realized I was by myself in the map. Haha.

2 Likes

Why won’t they address this? :cry:

1 Like

Yes, I have had way to many problems trying to load games. I use two monitors, and it will switch to my main every time I load something. When I select vs. ai , it doesn’t function properly and loads a random race and no ai. Please fix this… or if I can go back to the old patch that would be dope too. For now at least.

Ran in this problem today. Very unhappy

Верните оффлайн игру!!! У нас в Беларуси есть волшебный президент, который любит отключать страну от интернета!

3 Likes

have not played since patch getting real tired of wow…FIX ME!!!

Some progress folks!

5 Likes

At next week , we’ll be one month into this bug with no fix or workaround.

4 Likes

Hey all,

Good news! With 5.0.3, the offline issue appears to be resolved.

I was able to successfully start up a game in both offline modes.

2 Likes

It is still not working with me. I’m playing on eu servers if that makes a difference.

Ya this patch didn’t fix anything for me either. Everytime I start a game as the terrans I become the protoss, the countdown happens, then i win. It’s very annoying. I’m really only playing this game for the offline.

1 Like

What region are you playing on?
What SC2 version shows on your launcher?

I can’t even update my game. The game client says it’s on 5.0.3, but the game says it’s still on 5.0.2