Offline Games don't load correctly

Same problem, haven’t seen your thread so I created my own with the same issue.

The AI doesn’t load in OFFLINE custom melee games and I don’t spawn in as the race I chose but random.

3 Likes

Same. Also game speed is set to “Normal” and unit and building skins are disabled

1 Like

I have the same problem, EU-Server.
And the alternative skins are not shown.

1 Like

The same here. It worked fine the other day, but patch 5.0 ended the fun. After the new 3-2-1 countdown, I immediately get a Victory notification. The AI player does not load.

1 Like

Everyone keep at the posting. Make some noise, offline gamers.

Any fixes or workarounds would be appreciated. Any official, legit Blizzard response would be good, too.

2 Likes

Understand that ‘noise’ won’t speed up a fix. What matters is that it’s seen by QA and with two days of multiple threads and posts, they are aware both of the issue and the magnitude.

Avoid repetitive bumping as they can be considered as spam, which can get one’s posting privileges removed if it becomes excessive.

1 Like

That makes sense. All I meant by “noise” was to keep the threads near the top to avoid being drowned out by niche bugs that aren’t game-breakers. I appreciate the call for moderation, but this patch nuked a good chunk of playability for many, not just the offline types.

6 Likes

Same problem. Automatic victory, wrong race loads, AI doesn’t even appear. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Same problem. Automatic victory. AI doesn’t appear.

1 Like

Same here, tried to uninstall but it´s the same, wrong race, instant win

1 Like

I have the exact same issue as the others have reported. This has been going on for a good three weeks now, when will this be addressed?

1 Like

Bliz is working on it!

2 Likes

Same problem: offline custom game against AI players results in instant win. Uninstalling SC2 and reinstalling: no effect. Deleting Program Data/Blizzard Entertainment folder: no effect. Problem began approximately 3 weeks ago after SC2 update. @Leviathan - thanks for the bug links.

bei mir das gleiche problem

Ditto.

I play with my race set to random, so I wouldn’t notice not getting Terran/Zerg/Protoss. I have gotten all of them in the rotation, so I hadn’t thought about it.

I did notice that my color is different. In the lobby, I select a color (orange) and my color in game is different (red).

I’ve tried both without mods and with mods (including varying the customization options within the mods and trying different mods). I’ve tried a variety of maps, both user-crafted and Blizzard-stamped.

I’m glad Blizzard is working on it. Any chance there might be a workaround to manually revert to patch 4.12.1 for offline games until the solution is hatched? Just a thought.

Best regards,

• Fleshnor
1 Like

passiert hier dann auch noch irgendwann mal was ?

Blizzard hat eine Lösung parat. Sie warten nur auf den nächsten Patch.

ok sehr schön und danke …
das heisst erst nächsten monat erst wieder patch? oder kommt einer schon früher?

Bisher hat Bliz nicht gesagt, wann der nächste Patch erscheinen wird. Aber seit diesem letzten Patch ist einige Zeit vergangen, also wird es hoffentlich nicht mehr lange dauern. :slight_smile:

ok alles klar und danke für die rückmeldungen :wink: