Nova Covert Ops Master Archive

I have completed the entire Nova Covert Ops Campaign but the Master Archives is not activating. It still says I need to complete the campaign. Someone please help me, I really want to re-play the campaign with advanced equipment. Thanks a lot!

Did you check your missions and chapters achievements to locate what mission could have been considered incomplete?

1 Like

make sure you are on the right server region to log in, for whatever reason campaign progress is bound to that aswell like achivements

1 Like

Well I can’t help with the possible bug about Master Archives, but please note that in Nova campaign Master Archives you only get the SAME tech that you can have while playing the campaign normal way. You get NO extra tech via Master Archives. This is because all missions are always played in the same order in Nova Covert Ops. In HOTS and LOTV campaigns missions have more tech when replayed via Master Archives because HOTS & LOTV missions can be largely played in different order, enabling various sets of available tech per mission. So you have no additional tech in Nova missions even when you play via Master Archives. The only extra tech comes from bonus objectives, and all those you can already have during a normal campaign playthrough.

2 Likes