Nova Campaign Achievement Bug

Hi,

In game Starcraft 2 account name: SilverSavior

Whilst playing the Flashpoint mission, I noticed near the end that I received the ‘No Half Measures’ achievement (destroy all zerg structures in the “Flashpoint” mission on normal difficulty or higher) near the end of the mission in the top right corner of the map. However, as you can see in the print-screen attachment files below, I was on CASUAL difficulty as I have been through this whole campaign. Not exactly sure what went wrong in the mission or sc2 database for the bug to occur, but i’m giving all the information i know. Unfortunately, I don’t know if i can, nor did i think about saving the replay so i don’t have that attachment for this report.

I’m not sure how or what format to attach the picture files in so I will try a few things. If possible, see the attached pictures (microsoft paint can view them) below for the proof of the bug that occured.

file://DESKTOP-A6KD55B/Users/deasy/Pictures/sc2bug2.jpg
file://DESKTOP-A6KD55B/Users/deasy/Pictures/sc2bug3.jpg
file://DESKTOP-A6KD55B/Users/deasy/Pictures/sc2bug1.jpg

Good Luck, Have Fun :slightly_smiling_face: ,

-SilverSavior

To share images, you need to host them on a site providing this service (like imgur), then share the link using Preformatted text (the </> button)
The links you’ve written earlier are on your computer, we don’t have access to it…you should worry if someone did :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: by the way, I can’t help to confirm the requirements of the achievement since the map editor can’t access Covert Ops missions in normal circumstances (though I saw an arcade custom campaign that apparently managed to get around that)