Not Enough of A Nerf to Battlecruisers

Present your facts then? Link me numbers with proper sources.

1 Like

Right there on the liquipedia page. Use your eyes.

Oh, yes, when playing on NA, neeb wins >.> Suprise. When no good Zerg is there but Maru shows up, he wins. Suprise.

Yeah, I see where you get your numbers. When I checked, most of those tournaments have 1-3 names I recognise and those win.

With no real competition, its hard to lose.

1 Like

Congrats. You just made the same exact argument you set out to disprove:

1 Like

Serral is not as strong as everyone hypes him up to be. He was beaten by big gabe for gods sake.

And lately, plenty ZvZ losses too.

On other hand when players playing on world stage show up on local tournament… Yeah, its like 180lb wrestler comming to ring with 50lb kid.

Your words. Not mine. When your argument is a train-wreck of contradictions, it’s time to type GG.

1 Like

-.- I bet you were one of those who cried Why remove Maru, it doesnt matter that only he wins everything.

There is difference between kids and adults. Pro gamers are adults. GMs are kids. If you release them on each other, strongest kid gets his behind handled by weakest adult. But strongest adult doesnt need to win vs weaker ones. We are talking “Leagues apart” and “stronger”.

1 Like

It was painfully obvious yet you walked into that trap like a blind and deaf man. Take the time you spend on rationalizing your victim status and apply that towards actually improving and your problems will be solved - not just your in-game problems, but your real-world inability to be realistic with yourself. When you do be sure to thank me for the advice.

You see serral as some kind of inhuman god. Hes not. He is barely better than others and you compare it to difference between pro player and random dude. Whatever. Live in your delusion.

1 Like

The point of a sample is to be representative of the population. If that population that you want to measure is serral, then feel free to include him, but if you want to measure how the population of Zergs perform, he needs to be excluded. His accomplishments far outweigh most Zergs, probably a thousand to one. Any sample he is included in is a description of him, and not zerg. You just made that argument of your own volition.

Last thing I say here: Just compare tournaments where pros actually play one vs other. Enough said. 60% Z winrate without serral.

4 Likes

Ah, ok, so back to fact-denial now. Your status as a troll has been confirmed. I have better things to do than explain basic math to cave men.

No. post must be at least 20 blizzard sucks

Making reapers useful after 4 minutes has more to do with the maps than buffs. But people refuse to make maps that are reaper friendly and would rather have maps with a single pylon reaper path block LOL

1 Like

Bc openers basicly non existent on top level, forum people complaining about bc openers being too strong.

So either people on the forum know something no pro level terran does, or everyone that says bc openers in tvz are too strong is objectively wrong.

3 Likes

So you’re literally only willing to use stats where:

1. Your 2 best players don’t play (Big deal when we’re talking the top 8 players in the world)
  2. The Format benefits Terran (this is almost entirely undeniable, Terran has the most build diversity, it’s a Strength, but you have to practice within the deadspace of a tournament.
  3. Account for a tiny proportion of games played.

If you admit the Infestor is beyond broken, we can agree on your balance stance, at a minimum.

4 Likes

Fun fact: If you remove both Reynor and Serral and ignore that at least once, they removed another Zerg to win that was neither Reynor, nor Serral (Elazer), You still have 3 Premier Tournament wins, the same number as Terran and Protoss.

Explain your “facts” once more? You could disprove gravity to yourself if it were tied in to Terran being disadvantaged at anything.

All in all, what I truly don’t understand here, is the selfishness. 66% of tournaments won, and yet you’re willing to throw SC2 esports under the bus so you can feel better about your ego.

5 Likes

I don’t understand the nerf at all really. Infestors are coming sooner and infested Terrans were buffed. Queens are still incredibly strong and versatile as well.

If Terran is going to be forced into harassment based builds they need to be able to do damage. Right now if you don’t do decent economic damage you just lose and forget late game if you aren’t grandmaster.

I hate tactical jump, its a dumb gimmick ability and teleporting mechanics don’t work well in RTS but removing options from Terran early game is not the move right now. I hate how they’re pushing even more harassment power for terran as well… Much rather they get usable staying power upgrades in the later portions of the game than speedyvacs.

Really hope they rethink this patch, this is not the way to go overall and doesn’t fix the problems the races have while adding new ones for seemingly no reason.

1 Like

That is factually false. They have won 28%, not 66%.

Why exactly do you get to remove your best player from statistics, but everyone else has to keep theirs in? Are you trying to sound stupid? I don’t believe it, Batz. You’re not stupid.

4 Likes