Noob creator Rpg Help

Hello community, Im Looking for detailed step by step easy to understand resources to help me to learn how to use the galaxy editor to make a small simple rpg that I can complete by the end of summer.

I have some small experience using rpg maker vx long time ago lol, So I have some idea of how triggers, scripts, work etc. I guess im looking for information or videos that show how to actually do it in the galaxy editor. I have saw lazz on youtube but I feel he is too far advance for me right now, excellent moding tutorials though.

I remember there was a page that explained triggers, missle movers, and other stuff and had a small map creation tutorial that was Perfect ! but I totally forgot where I saw it was so long ago. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated thanks!

1 Like

The official editor tutorials? They were taken down some time ago, but they’re archived in the Wayback Machine.

I will try to put the links here in a way that bypasses the link filter.

Part 1 - Terrain:
/niarret/slairotut/sdom-dna-spam/emag/ne/2cs/ten.elttab.su//:ptth/40924162103102/bew/gro.evihcra.bew//:sptth
Part 2 - Triggers:
/reggirt/slairotut/sdom-dna-spam/emag/ne/2cs/ten.elttab.su//:ptth/13034162103102/bew/gro.evihcra.bew//:sptth
Part 3 - Data:
/atad/slairotut/sdom-dna-spam/emag/ne/2cs/ten.elttab.su//:ptth/93924162103102/bew/gro.evihcra.bew//:sptth
Missile Movers:
/srevom-elissim/slairotut/sdom-dna-spam/emag/ne/2cs/ten.elttab.su//:ptth/34924162103102/bew/gro.evihcra.bew//:sptth

Just go to a text reverser website and put in those links to un-reverse them.

2 Likes