No more zerg in GSL - An in depth breakdown of imbalance

Zerg players are suck and nerfs are coming

LETS GOOOO

9 Likes

lets ignore zerg dominated the last couple of years in most major tournaments.

6 Likes

What nerfs? Queen AA range reverted to what it were? Meanwhile oracle got several nerfs, Wp costs more, has less pickup range and less HP… banes damage tuned a bit? Meanwhile charge got nerfed…
So stupid to listen this from Zergs…

3 Likes

batzy might take his own life :joy:

10 Likes

Infested Terrans removed, neural nerfed by 11% and brood range decreased by 25% and Protoss players still whine about late game. Imagine being this insane.

7 Likes

Which is irrelevant to the current patch.

Lol, tempest air range lowered as well. Protoss has 2 units out stargate that are simply awful: void ray and tempest. Brrodlord - infestor was cancer and they had to do it cause Zerg had 250 supply + spore forest. Meanwhile you are silent about graviton catapult on carrier out and interceptor damage lowered from 8 to 5…
As opposite Zerg got massacre lurkers that simply destroy whole ground army, even immortals…and instant burrow :slight_smile:
Pathetic Zerg whiners…

Yet they’re both made in pretty much every late game against Zerg.

When a Protoss player complains about lurkers that’s when you know they have no idea what they’re talking about. High level Zergs don’t use lurkers because they’re straight trash against Protoss. IAC a moves over them like they’re nothing.

4 Likes

Yeah tell it to Reynor who owned Cure with them yesterday. You have no clue what you are talking about…

If IAC a move into 10+ lurkers they will be wiped out if lurkers had backup with hydras and lings banes they should have by default.

Reynor’s exact words… “I think lurkers are a$$”

Another typical forum whiner who has no idea what he’s talking about

2 Likes

Yeah so Reynor wins games vs top players with a$$ which even more an evidence of how OP zerg is.

Dark was lucky to even be in the RO8, because he had the easiest group in the RO16 (not to mention it was the only group with 2 zergs).

2010 is back with the 70%+ TvZ winrates.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is just soooooo delicious… For years they were crying while absolutely dominating. Now the shoe is on the other foot and they’re losing their minds.

Keep in mind, this isn’t what I want. I want what’s fair, no revenge for the state the game was in, but this is just so tasty it has to be fattening.

1 Like

Ah yes, using a unit once every 100 games really shows it’s OP. “Lurkers are OP” is the diamond league Protoss motto

1 Like

I dunno but Cure isnt Terran player? They talked about Lurker in ZvP

No need to go personal here. I know how to deal with lurkers and I never mean they are OP. I said Zerg is OP because you are missing my point. Current patch changes has nothing to do to shift balance directly, but to cut some edges where pros, not you or me, are not comfortable in.

It dosn’t matter at all, they are trying to cry about more Zerg nerfs. Lurkers have instant burrow and crazy range in all matchups, but he thinks they are bad just because Reynor said so…

Banes take an extra hit to kill most non-light now.

Queen AA is nerfed but we already know WP and lib harass are too strong if queen AA is less.

Protoss gets a strong new defense ability…because proxy immortal is too strong for them to deal with…

Terran gets a mine buff…because protoss defensive is too strong for them pressure against…

Microbial shroud is still useless.

1 Like

Every high level Zerg says they’re bad and they rarely ever use them. But hey, maybe some forum players know better.

Protoss players were whining about late game and now it’s been completely gutted. There is no strong comp or timing Zerg is abusing. The biggest issue in the match up right now are adept timings. Protoss is not having any issues with Zerg based on current tournament results.

Total crap. Adepts timings are not an issue cause they didn’t change from start of the LotV. Also adepts are much weaker now. Zerg just became so greedy, they skip roach for hydra without scouting for early twilight and are crying like you about awful adepts timings.

Another crap. Because same pros like Reynor said several times that he can’t loose late game ZvP if he plays right.

Also while you are barely master why do you think you know something better and trying to defend with some pro words? Stop this already.

1 Like